Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1980 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 980148018801930197019781979198019811982199020302080 ... LastLast
Results 19,791 to 19,800 of 24800
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did have a better day today, and very productive. The charity came and got the glass-top outdoor table and four chairs and one other item. Glad to get it off the patio. We wasted a big part of the day waiting for the lady to pick up the furniture, but afterwards we went to Manard's to buy a new ceiling fan for our family room. Our old one broke a year ago when we were going through hubby's medical problems, so replacing it was the last thing on our mind. I really missed having a fan, and Manard's had a sale. I really like the light kit that came with the fan, and it's remote controlled. While we were there we picked up the cutest patio lights. They look like little lanterns.

It was suppose to storm tonight, starting at 5 p.m., but so far it hasn't. I read in Yahoo News that weather experts are predicting damaging tornadoes from Tenn. to Texas, so Cyndi, Clarinda, Kray be careful.

Kray, I'm so sorry to hear about Tiger. What a worry for you. I guess I missed reading this, but why are you not going home with Tony after the reunion? Does FIL have an appt. you need to take him to? Glad you will be seeing Tony soon.

Susan, you sound really worn out. Glad you're not going to work tomorrow. You'll be working hard at home, but it's what you like to do, so hopefully, it will be restful. Kudos to DH for being such a good support for you.

Cyndi, I enjoy kicking around at the Good Will, too. It's amazing what you find there. We have a new thrift shop in the area, and I picked up two hand-painted, signed plates a month or so ago. I kept one for myself and gave one to my best friend. At the low price I paid, I could afford to share. Glad DH had a good check-up. I wondered, also, if DH collects walking sticks. My sister did. She had a beautiful antique hall tree by her door that held her canes and walking sticks. She walked five miles every day, rain or shine and always carried a walking stick. I'm speaking about her in past tense because, though still alive, she is not the person she used to be when she was well.

Luanne, as hard as you're working on your exercises, there's no way you won't end up with a chiseled body, so be patient. Sorry about the car problems. There's always something waiting to break down and challenge our day. Hopefully, it won't be in the shop that long.

Clarinda, wow, I didn't know you could make magnetic car signs with your cutter. You need to make one to advertise CC. Then, everywhere you go in the area, you'll be creating curiosity. Thanks for your concern; I am feeling better. Some shopping trips are better than others. It doesn't take much for my sister to get on my nerves, and when she and dad are both acting like spoiled children, I do a lot of teeth gritting. lol

Maria, glad you don't have to work tomorrow. Hope you have time to get everything packed up for your crop. Sounds like fun.

Well, need to prop my knees up. The trip to Manards really gave them a pounding.

Drinking water
    Wanting a snack
    No storms yet, but maybe later tonight
    Marsha from Illinois
    Scrapbooking mantra: Storage isn't organization!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning eveyone. Not sure what all we will try to do today. Had some storms and rain last night so
    miss pie was upset, made us all sleep in this morning.

Have a bit of freezer cooking that I want to get done and I got my oven cleaner so that is on the short list
    of things to get done. All day yesterday felt like friday so I wonder what today will feel like...lol

Luann - Yikes on the door but like Clarinda, didn't you have some trouble before with one of the sliding doors?
    Great that the neighbor could jump in and help out.

Clarinda - Been meaning to tell you that I like the new picture of you. Looking good. DH has started
    using a walking stick because he has some knee and hip issues.

One of his brothers and his sister have both had knee and hip joint replacement, pretty sure that is where
    DH is headed too. He like the walking sticks better than a cane.

Kray- Waving hi to you, I bet that you will be ready to get home to see Tony and that grandbaby.
    Sorry about your Kitty missing, maybe she will show up after you get back home.

Marsha- Glad you had a better day and a good shopping day. We had the storms but no tornado's as far as I know...

drinking coffee
    watching the news
    planning my morning
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    orning & TGIF!
    LOL that Jazzie slept in with me and she stayed in bed when I got up. She knows where it's warm.
    I am glad that I am up early b/c there is a lot I want to do. Mainly, get some calls done, clean up the house some, walk Jazzie, etc.
    oh, and still look at what I am bringing to the crop, lol!
    I was lazy last night after work: talked w/DS then watched a little TV. It started out by watching a Qi Gong DVD (it's a type of moving meditation exercise) then I switched channels. I have the attention span of a gnat!
    Looks like a gorgeous day on tap so that's a nice thing.

Kray, have a safe trip home. Sorry about Tiger, hope he finds his way home.

Clarinda, DS's grades are very good, he is bright. Right now he wants to get into the sports communications field. You always meet your deadlines, glad you are caught up with that. Did you get your nap and Kyler? Looking forward to seeing your signs for DH.

LuAnn, did you ever try giving DS his antihistamine at night? I used to work telephone triage and one of the best times to administer allergy meds was at night to allow the mucous membranes to repair and heal. I started doing that and it works best b/c it controls the symptoms better. Once I start sneezing or running (esp in the morning), the antihistamine does not work as well.
    Yes, this will be harder for me I think w/DS going off to college. He was always my love bug but is pulling away a lot now. I teased him last night by asking him not to go far away, lol. I remember him getting on the bus for kindergarten and I welled up big time. I think DH and I will enjoy the empty nest too though. I'm sure they will be back after college b/c of loan payments...
    Is this the same van door you had trouble with last year?

Cyndi, I always say I'm going to go into a Goodwill store and check things out... some day...
    Hope DH got a good report at the Dr.

Susan, sorry your OA is acting up. Feel better for your crop! Your DH is a sweetheart <3!!

Marsha, glad you got to recover from your day w/Dad and Sis. Glad you have your patio set for summer! I love our ceiling fans. We have one in each bedroom b/c we don't like to sleep with AC on at night. It was one of the 1st installs we did when we moved in this house.
    Hugs on the memories of your sister when she was well.

Just poured my 2nd cup of coffee and am enjoying the quiet of the house. Jazzie is still in bed, lol. I guess she needs her beauty sleep.
    Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

drinking coffee
    hearing the birds
    need to declutter the kitchen counter (again)
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning ladies. I am thankful that DH got the door closed last night. It would have made for a very hectic day today if I had to deal with that today. I have a doctor's appointment this morning. We had trouble with the other side's door last year in which it didn't want to work when it was crazy cold this last winter. Yes, very thankful my neighbor was able to help us out. I'll stop at the gas station and pick her up a small gift card.

Maria, I kind of figured that DS would be hard on you. Hope you are productive today with everything you have do to today. Yes, we give DS his allergy medicine at night. The eye drops might be twice a day but the other stuff is at night.

Cyndi, is your house going to smell nice today with your freezer cooking? What do you make? When do you think DH would be ready to have the hip and knee replacement?

Marsha, glad you found a ceiling fan you liked. I'd like to replace some of ours too. Remote control sounds heavenly. I heard about those storms coming your way and thought of you. Hopefully it won't be too destructive.

Kray, seems like such a waste for you to go back and forth the country next month but I suppose you need to drive your inlaws back home. I hope Tiger shows up soon.

Clarinda, I love your new avatar! What happened to your fitbit? Can't wait to see your signs. I bet they are awesome! Stay safe from the storms.

I need to get moving. I have to prepare for my appointment and I'm going to they gym right after. I haven't seen the trainer in this week. I was hoping to hand in my sheet after my appointment but I wonder if he's on vacation or has that stomach virus or quit?

drinking coffee
    getting DS ready
    tired
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!

Well remember when I said I though we were going camping? Well we didn't tell ds that we changed our mind they were planning on going...so last night we decided to go.. But so much is going on this weekend this morning we decided not to! Lol I told dh no one was coming over till sat afternoon n we pack up to come back Sunday noon, n we can't always do to please the kids! It will be where they are going to have to hook up to it and go!

Dh has a function tonight he needs to be seen at, tomorrow morning 11:00-2:00 then two tomorrow night he was going to drive back for these ... Going to one then slip out n go to the other! I told him he needs to just go to them all n not worry...I think he's worried about me because I fussed a week ago! Lol but I knew this year was going to be that way! I think we'll try for later in may!

Joy told Keaton last night... If he fusses I'll go sleep I'm the camper with him .. It will make him happy! Lol.

Susan hope your day was good!

Cindi... Don't blame him for walking stick either! Lol. Sounds like your all organized for summer! I'm having trouble getting on some schedule with cleaning since mom left... I'm so tired in the evenings I'm thinking I need to get up n do a few jobs each morning before I go to work!

Maria yea about the day off! I almost had it off too! Lol but it was really putting pressure on me... I had left some things to do today but didn't tell dh.. Glad we canceled plus tomorrow is statement day.. Yes they would wait but the sooner I get them out the sooner money comes in! Have fun tonight n preparing fori it! Lol

Marsha... Menards is so bigggg! Lol glad on The sale n lights!

Karen... I love your chicks n all n how much you need them... But for sure you're definately going to gave to chill about worring about getting other things done so you have time to check in! I miss all your up dates! Lol

Lulu... What's up for today! All your talk about jym is making me feel guilty about not getting on the treed mill n this jan i was going to start back with amber exercising! Still can n still might! Keep up the good work! Dh has got his mind set on loosing again .. He's gone on Our 3 day diet n lost 10 lbs the first few days he's started eating the same foods for the days off so it may be more by the time first weeks up! Monday! he needs to get some weight off but I just spent so much money on clothes! Lol good thing I have his smaller size stuck back! Lol it will be like another new wardrobe he wore them so little! Lol

Well dh is up n gone to the high school for some professional program... Guess I better get up n get going in case the plans change again! Lol

Clarinda
    Lulu we were posting at the same time... I meant to tell you about the fit bit.. It's ok but I took the charger to mi with us cause I was going to e gone so long. Well I can't find it now.. I've put off ordering a new one thinking I'll find it but guess I'll have to bite the bullets n order one!

Kray.. Yea on being such a big help! But a bigger yea on getting to go home! Hugs. Sorry about kitty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning...

I get lost trying to read all that you post and then remember what to answer! LOL

Yes, Life will be easier when I do not have 26 chicks in 2 brooder boxes, then 8 juveniles running a muck in the coop, but then, I have 12 eggs in the incubator and it could all start over again! LOL...I have a pretty good system down, my problem is I would rather be out there with them, than doing my other chores!

I did manage to get half of the top pasture mowed and 10 muck buckets of weeds pulled this week, so there is some progress, just minor!

Cyndi, Diane and I went to The Salvation Army looking for an old dresser and they have raised their prices sky high! I was so shocked at they had on clothes and furniture, we left with nothing! I am looking for yard sales to see if I can get something...Will DH do the knee before the hip?

Clarinda, post you magnetic signs! I want to see how they turned out! yes, you new Avatar picture is so cute and I love the color you are wearing! Hope you get some rest if you are having Kyler time!

LuAnn, I remembered that you had door trouble before, just not which door!...Thank goodness the neighbor could help! You will see your trainer, he made have had appointments all week? Hope that DS allergies do better...I have been on double meds this week while pulling weeds...I get my face down in them and it's killer!

Susan, sorry the OA is flaring up on you! Something you didn't need again so soon! Glad DH is s help, mine does not shop! Have a great time at your retreat...

Maria...Having DS leave is going to be hard on you and I know it! You will enjoy the time alone, but still it will hurt! Thank goodness, both are home bodies and will want to come home to spend time with you and DH! You had better make time to get you Scrappy thing together!

Karen...Sorry Tiger has gone missing...Most likely thought you were not coming back or moved with him...Maybe he will come back when you get home and try calling for him? Hope you get home soon...

Marsha...Sounds like a long day with your Dad and Sis! It's so much on you to be the only one caring for them both! Hope you get to rest up and feel better! But at the same time, I am so glad you are able to be there for them both...

I have chicken this morning, then need to pick up some wees I pulled last night and didn't get into the bin, then get ready for town...Just a quick run today, WM and Tractor, maybe the thrift store in town?

drinking coffee
    back stiff from pulling
    suppose to rain and T&L today...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On May11, I will be flying home with Tony. I will be done helping the inlaws for awhile.

Tony's sister will drive back with them to Arksansas as it will be her turn to take care of her Dad. Tony is making sure his sister is doing her part.

Tony and his sister will fly to Boise together and that's where we all meet up. Then, I will be going home for good with Tony. Yeah!!!!
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did some freezer cooking, small single serving meatloafs and 3 pounds of bacon. Then did some roasted potato
    salad for the weekend.

Worked in my craftroom a bit. We finally got the stuff put up for my punches. Did a bit of cleaning and that is it
    for me today...lol

Maria - What is it with these puppy's staying in bed...brownie piie stayed in bed this morning too...
    Hope you get everything packed up for your crop.

Luann - That would be a bummer if your trainer quit, I hope he is just out on vacation or something.

No clue when DH will be ready to get the work done on his knee and hip. He just finally got a name for a doctor
    yesterday, I've been bugging him forever about it. He keeps saying he's not ready yet...

Clarinda- You have so much going on right now, I'll be surprised if you get away to camp out much at all this summer.
    I hope that you get a chance to.

Karen - Friday and town means a crowd.... I know what you mean about the prices of things at the goodwill.
    Some have really good prices and some are higher than realy stores. You just have to watch good.

drinking cold coffee
    tired
    resting
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good evening ladies. It ended up being a very hectic day after my appointment. First, numbers were just OK, could have been better but then I had the blood test before I joined the gym. He's giving me another 4 months to work on those. I need an X-ray for my shoulder and he thinks I have a pinch nerve. I don't think there's much to do; he did give me another shot of steroid. He mentioned something about PT - extensive PT. I lost 4.5 pounds though. I'm down 30 pounds from my heaviest. I walked into the gym, saw my trainer and told him. LOL. I bet he didn't really care but he was nice about it. I have him my sheet to work on a new routine for me so I'll get that Monday.

We went to Bingo at DS's school tonight. I had one winning card so I let DS go up with it. He passed on the giant chocolate bunnies and picked out a DVD. I was proud of him.

Clarinda, I hope you get your chance to go camping. I think you need that time away. Why don't you try contacting the people at fitbit about your charger? They might replace it for you? I've heard of them replacing the whole unit for people.

Karen, I hope you find something at the thrift store today. I walked into a Goodwill last week with the kids. I just get so overwhelmed in there. I just don't know how to shop there; it has to be some kind of talent. I hope the weather is cooperating with you.

Kray, I am so happy you will fly back with Tony. I thought it was pretty senseless for you to make that many cross country trips in such a short time. It will be a big drain on you as it is. You be very careful on your drive; I'll be worrying about you the whole time.

Cyndi, seems like you got a whole lot done today. Is DH closer to calling the doctor now that he has a name?

So my back shoulder is hurting tonight. I don't know if it's from the extra shot he gave me or if it was just aggravated by something else. I'm tired from all the excitement of bingo.

sitting in my chair
    watching DS and DD read (nice)
    tired
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening!

Lulu... Bingo sounds fun! WTG ds... Was the DVD one he hasn't seen? congrats on more lbs loss! I looked again where I though I put the charger n can't find it! Yep I need to do something! Sorry about your shoulder... Maybe it's just muscle they take a long time to heal but will! My knee had been giving me lots of trouble n swelling... Dr didn't look at it n said arthurtis... I notested the other day that I haven't had any pain in quite a while! I figure muscle n babying it paid off! Hoping!

Yea cindi I don't think we will get much chance to camp either! But when we do it will be well deserved! Lol. I want to see how you store the punches!

Kray... Bet your counting down the days now! How long will you sil be in AR?

Well I had both boys for the night! Keaton's mom is out of town n since dh is working for James I kept kyler so he could sleep in! N kyler won't let you if he's there! Lol. I felt pretty good this evening n wanted to play out side with K so I started raking leaves amber heard I was going to so she came over we got 4 55galon bags filled! We only got about 1/3 of yard done! But it's the side that catches the leaves! I'm hoping to finish tomorrow so I can get dh to build raised beds Sunday afternoon ... I need them done now! Maybe we'll cook out n I can get the other boys to help him!

The beds will serve a couple of purposes... The area where I'm putting them weeds grow crazy... I'm laying down plastic or old carpet over the whole area and will mulch the walk way! I so want just a few fresh lettuce... I figure I can grow enough for dh n I ! I've always loved to garden n since moving here haven't... So I guess you can say I'm hoping it will be my therapy like chickens are for Karen! Lol In the past going to the back yard and resting for a little bit after work has been my mo.. So figure those few minutes tending the beds will be enough! We'll see! Even if they get done in time to plant!

I also got my kitchen cleaned up n dishes done! I got bed changed then energy finally left I wanted to mop that floor... Dh got home then it was bath for boys n bed! It took them a long time to fall asleep! I was conking out ahead of them.. They would fuss about something n wake me! Lol. Right now all is wonderful! Lol

I was thinking I don't have food for breakfast so think I'll try taking both to McDonald's right by store... Kylers mom will be by to get him shortly after but figure I'll have Keaton all day.. Hum I need to find out joy maybe gone for two nights.. Lol!

Well night!

Clarinda