Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1927 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 9271427182718771917192519261927192819291937197720272427 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,270 of 24800
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!
    Having a hard time waking up b/c I went to bed too late. Hoping the coffee starts working soon.
    I got a lot done except walking on the treadmill. After I played ball with Jazzie outside for about 15 min, I did some paperwork that I needed to get done, made banana bread then DS came home and I made dinner for the 2 of us. By the time that all got cleaned up, it was too late. If I exercise after 7 then I cannot sleep. I worked on some cards and watched my NCIS shows.

Marsha, glad you are feeling better. DD has that dreaded cough that you are getting over. What a wonderful thing that you have plans for 2 different vacation visits w/your DS in TX! You are right, it's good to look forward to fun things like that.

Clarinda, congrats on all the new customers and scrappers! Sounds like CC was just what some people were needing to get them started.
    Yes, I did get paid for going in and I had some work to do so it got done.

LuAnn, you sounded busy, not like a do-nothing day. When the kids are young and active.... you are on the go and on call all the time.
    Glad you are sneaking time in for walks and for crafting. Those are the 2 things that keep me sane.

Cyndi, looking forward to seeing what you are going to make. Yes, I was wondering how SIL and DH were doing also.
    Yes, I did freeze but knew I could not walk her even though that is what she wanted... I stood in the sun and threw the ball out to the yard full of packed snow. I put the ball on her runner leash so I could throw it and then pull it back. Worked like a charm.

Kray, good that you got a little craft time and rest in.

Karen, I think you will know when it's time for leina. Yikes about your phone but glad you got it replaced quickly.
    Hope BIL is doing well after surgery. Tell him to get into a cardiac rehab program, hope there is one nearby? Usually w/in 6 weeks post op, they are ready to start.
    Again, be gentle with yourself today.

Susan, you will probably be signing off for the day soon. Hope you had a good one!

Have a good day all!

drinking coffee
    trying to wake up
    wish I had listened to the forecast... more snow?
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are so right, Maria. I am about ready fro some sleep It was another long day of work then church meeting and I still need to go over notes for tomorrow's teaching, then I shall be in bed.

So glad you all liked the hearts! I enjoyed making them. The others that I have seen are beautiful, so the garland is going to be very special and probably cause a tear or two.

DH is coming home Saturday and DD is doing a little better. Her hand is still sore but I guess that is to be expected. I am looking forward to Saturday. I miss that guy.

Karen, I also did not think you were rude, only stressed and upset. Hugs to you abotu Leina. Glad BIL had such a good result from his serious operation and I sure hope you can see him tomorrow. Glad you didn't lose the contacts on your phone.

Kray I hope your day goes better tomorrow. The milk issue would be frustrating.

Calrinda, I would love to go to a Craft Convention! I hope you get to go. What fun that Marsha might be able to join you!

Glad you are feeling better Marsha and thank you for your prayers. I had some X rays today and will have to wait a month for the results. No hurry. I think it will be a story about arthritic joints. Lol! (Ouch).

Cyndi, I want to see what you make too I hope you get a chance to work on your idea.

How are your new ice grippers working out, Luanne?

Feeling sleepy
    Listening to a gecko chirrping
    Making myself get ready to review notes

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning everyone. Not sure what todays plans will be. It has turned off cold again here, starting in the low
    20's...brrrr. Need to do a bit of laundry and then I am going to lock myself into my craft area....

Karen- Yea on getting your haircut, that is a biggie that will help you feel better. No you don't need all of that wind.
    That is good that Jimmy came throught the surgery so good but wow on having to have 5 bypasses.
    Bummer on your phone breaking.

Kray- Tiger has been missing you.

Maria - Love the idea of putting the ball on the leash so that you could pull it back...lol I need to make some banana
    bread, been craving it.

I hope to run by and see SIL later this week when we get to town. Better to see how she is instead of just call....lol
    Wanted to give her a week or so before we went over. It always seems like the house is full of people the first couple
    of weeks and then not so much after something like this happens.

Luann - Sure if you want to grab me the ice grippers. Just tell me how much money to send you.

Clarinda - Yea on having someone to scrap with next week. Double yea on getting some crafty time.

Marsha - Glad that you are doing a bit better, and got all of the shopping done. That will be nice to have the
    Thanksgiving trip to look forward to.

I havn't tallked to SIL in a few days, she really needed some down time from everyone I think. DH's sister goes
    to church with her and her daughter and granddaughter live with her, in like a mother-in-law apartment.
    She is being look after good. She also has 2 sister that live about 5 minutes away from her.

drinking coffee
    watching the news
    planning the morning
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cyndi, here are my ice grippers. The first is the Yak Trak (?). They are wonderful but not so great when not walking on ice. You can see where I broke part of if off from overuse. The 2nd picture is of Yukon for regular shoes. The 3rd is the Yukon for boots. I had to take pictures this morning because I needed to take my Yak's off and put the Yukon's on. It's snowing a little bit this morning and I wanted to wear the new ones. Let me know as soon as possible if you really want the Yukon's now that you see what they look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @LuLu, yep if you make a trip and they have them get them for me. Don't make a special trip okay.
    Thanks
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I don't forget...The third ones LuAnn, are like the ones that QVC sells and I had in Portland! They last forever and really grip!

Good morning! Had almost 4 hours sleep, the best in over 2 weeks!

Karen, great cards!...Glad you are getting rested up!

Marsha, glad you are doing better and the plans sound wonderful! To meet someplace, all be together and make it easier on everyone is a winner! Now rest until Tuesday so you do no have to put off your infusion!

Susan so glad to hear DH will be coming home soon and that DD is starting to do better...Between class, home, church and crafts, you are worn pretty thin! Rest!

Clarinda, great on new customers and it would be great to meet up with Marsha and tour the stamp show!

Maria, how clever to attach the ball to the lead! LOL I could drive Que crazy with that one! LOL Glad you got a few things done and found some crafty time for yourself too!...

Cyndi...SIL will have much to keep her busy for sure right now and then she has work and that helps, but like you, I'd rather go buy and say HI than call on the phone...It's been a long, hard year on everyone...How is DH holding up?...Hope you get to craft today...The new weather channel they gave us showed you were going to hit with cold!

LuAnn...What are your plans for today? Are the new storms hitting you yet? I missed the east coast news last night...

Well we did not go to the hospital, we talked to Gina and he was pretty much still out of it and he needs the rest right now...We will go tonight and see him and see how Gina is holding up...She has Jimmy's kids, but also talks care of her son who is blind and I just want to make sure she is taking care of herself!...The doctor told her the main artery into his heart was right at the point of a major blow out! Thank God, he got this before he had a major heart attack!

And Maria, they have the Cardio Rehab there at Rydout and already told Gina he will be coming to it! I told her you were part of the one in Connecticut and that it is VERY important he participate in it! She said good! Because he needs to change his habits starting right now!

I have a nail appointment at 9:30, it has already started to rain so I am not sure what all will get done, but I needed to a couple things done for me for s change...Leina and the Cream Legbars are eating breakfast and Que is still in the bed!

drinking coffee
    felling not so tired this morning
    hoping today goes better...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK Cyndi, I will buy them the next time I go. I wanted to go this morning but it has been snowing. I don't drive very well in this stuff so I'm waiting to see when it stops and if the roads will get wet enough. They looked very slick while I walked DS to school. If they sell out by the time I can get them, I'll mail you a pair of mine. They packaged two pairs of each so I can do that.

Karen, so happy to hear you got some sleep. How is Leina doing? BIL is so very fortunate he went in when he did. I hope he continues to do better. I'm sending you extra hugs today.

Susan, are you planning on doing anything special for DH when he gets back for being such a sweetie, like maybe make his favorite meal?

Maria, you are so clever with the ball for Jazzie. I bet she loved it. You are making me so hungry for banana bread. I usually don't buy bananas from BJ's because there's so many but I'm thinking I should pick them up so I have some for the bread.

So I'm waiting for it to stop snowing so I can shovel. It looked like it did but it has started up fierce. I hope it clears up enough before I need to go pick up DD. I'm being lazy again. I haven't even emptied the dishwasher yet.

drinking coffee
    just ate some Chobani's orange vanilla yogurt and want some more (it tastes like a creamsicle)
    watching the snow
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did some house cleaning and did make it into my craft space. Need to get a couple of pictures
    but need to let the glue dry so maybe tomorrow. Got some laundry put up too. Paid a couple of bills.
    Did more that I thought that I had....lol

Susan- We were posting at the same time...Does sound like you had a long day. Yea on DH coming
    home on Saturday.

Karen -Glad that Jimmy is doing okay and good for his wife getting him into the heart program.
    Really good on you not feeling so tired this morning.
    Yea on getting your nails done, your right you do need some me time.

Luann - Don't you dare mail me a set of yours....lol If they sell out, they sell out. I will not need them
    until next year at the earliest and now that I know what kind to get I'm good with that..
    I don't blame you a bit for not driving in the snow and mess.

Now I want a creamsicle, I've never tried the Chobani yogurt.

drinking coffee
    watching t.v.
    really want a creamsicle now
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon. Up and down from doing housework. I do need to wash my sheets...they are still on the bed and I am looking at the time.....need to get them washed. Tiger is still being my shadow. I have been busy and gone the past few weeks, so she has been missing me. I have closed my bedroom door when we left, so she would not take "revenge". She has done that in the past before...lol.

I am enjoying the weather we are having. It's raining.
    I may work in my craft room tonight.

Karen, are you enjoying the rain? How's Leina today? I thought of you this weekend. The family we stayed with had a lot of chickens. The husband feeds them very well. We got a dozen of the brown eggs. They lay multiple colors as they have many different types of chickens.

Lu, I think I will be needing those shoes when we move to Idaho in a few years ... Knowing me already being clutzy, I would slip with them on...lol.

Yes, Cyndi, you did more than you thought. I was just sitting here thinking I need to pay some bills too. Yuk, hate bills!!!

Maria, hope you will be able to get to bed earlier tonight and get a good nights sleep.

Susan, hope you get some rest too.

Clarinda, are you going to have any rest breaks coming up?

Marsha, how are you feeling?

Watching The Five
    Getting hit by Tiger's tail
    Need to put sheets in the washer
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never got out to the store today. I waited till it stopped snowing and I started shoveling. I shoveled our whole block. The things is, the sun came out and would have melted everything. I did it just for the exercise.

Cyndi, I'm sorry that I didn't get out there today. I had all the intentions. You did more today than I did. I have bils to do too. I have another chobani in the fridge; it's pear.

Kray, Tiger needs your undivided attention for a while. You reminded me that I need to put my sheets in the dryer. I think I'll make one of the kids do it for me.

getting DD into the shower
    watching DS run around
    tired