Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1916 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 9161416181618661906191419151916191719181926196620162416 ... LastLast
Results 19,151 to 19,160 of 24800
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning~
    I slept in again. Feel like a bear in hibernation!
    The snow did not amount to much, thankfully. Just about 2" but they were talking 6-8" for us last night on the news. Glad they were wrong.
    I started and got 7 pages done for the 8x8 baby gift album I am making. I think it is coming along nicely so far. I hope to keep going and finish it before the week is out. I did walk on the treadmill and watched a movie (RED2) and the Olympics. Same old same old...

Susan, glad that DH arrived safely to help DD w/DGD. Can your daughter get a dictation program for the computer, like Dragon Dictate? Then she can dictate the changes she wants to put into the play. You sound busy with getting ready for the SU class. Would love to see what you have made.

Marsha, sorry you are feeling poorly again. Please rest when you can, you sound so frustrated and I know that feeling... so much you want to do.

Cyndi, warmer weather and the promise of spring sounds so good right now.

Clarinda, you are getting so much accomplished. It feels good to purge and organize, doesn't it?

LuAnn, did you and DD play with the Paper Pumpkin kit last night? Hope she enjoyed it.

DH is up so I better get going. Have a good one everyone!

drinking coffee
    listening to DH talk to the cat
    thinking of what to do today

PS- LuAnn, we were posting same time: save the fridge drawers, you might use them for something. I have done that and they worked out: storage for the lids of plastic containers, somewhere in your scrap room, etc.
    As far as scraps, I reach for them when I want to use my punches or for another layer on a card. HTHs.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick checking and I am off and running!

Last night when I went to put the chickens to bed, the Marans sitting on eggs was acting funny...Yes, 3 days early there was a baby chick under her! So I had to throw a box together and find a way to get it up off the ground because it was going to rain and when I moved her nest, there was now a 2nd baby chick, 2 rotten eggs and 3 she was still sitting on!...

Fast forward...I come in the house to see if I can get Leina to eat anything, yesterday was not so good...Well for some reason I tried bread! HELLO that was the miracle food! She ate and ate and then drank and ate some more!...It's no where near what she needs, but it is food and a start, so I have been up most the night trying to keep her eating a bite here and there and drinking water...

About to run out to let the chickens out and see what I have out there?

Will be back later if I still have any mind left...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darn cell phone. I'm now officially gramma Karen. Lillyanna was born last night. Will write more later
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

SAS is MY Scrapbook :) Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kray View Post
    Darn cell phone. I'm now officially gramma Karen. Lillyanna was born last night. Will write more later
    @kray Congratulations.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Gramma Karen! WooHoo. I hope mom and Lillyanna are doing well. I can't wait to hear more details! When do you get to meet her?

Karen, hope Leina is doing well. Are those 2 chick surprises? did you find another?

Maria, thank goodness that you didn't get all that snow. Are you going to post pictures of the baby album when you are finished? My hands are healing. I put them on wine therapy for the last couple of nights and it's helping. It eases the pain in my arm a bit too but not enough.

DD and I haven't started the paper pumpkin kit yet. She's been busy doing other things so not bored yet.
    I've did bills today. I need to get DH to help me with taxes but he's resisting. He hasn't looked at this stuff in years. He just trusts me that I'm doing it right. LOL. I've been also cleaning out the basement and craft space. I have to clear a way for them to hook up the new water line when they install the new fridge. DH needs to help me with that too.

wishing I had a cup of coffee
    tired
    need to make the bed with clean sheets
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Susan - That is great that DH is there already and your getting pictures. That does have to be really
    hard on DD with just one finger out of the cast.

Maria- That is pretty good on getting so many pages done on the album already. A big yea on not
    getting as much snow.

Kray- Congrats on the new little one, we want to see pictures...lol

Karen - Yea on the new chickies and miss leina wanting the bread.

Luann- Yep, you were past due for a new fridge...lol That is a nope on DS car, they had to order a part
    so now waiting for that.

BIL passed away this morning. His 65th birthday was yesterday, so he made it to that. His granddaughters
    birthday is on tuesday and she will be seventeen, glad that he didn't pass on her birthday.

He was really struggling to breath yesterday. So his struggle is over.

He had already made all the arrangement, music (his granddaugher will sing), service and all of that
    so his wife will not have to be deciding that now.

drinking coffee
    watching t.v.
    waiting for the phone to ring
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Cyndi, sending you hugs and love. So sorry for the loss of your BIL. It was a long road, wasn't it. He was wonderful to have all the arrangements done for you all. Take care of you and DH and family today. xx

Oh, such good news for Kray! Congratulations, new Grandma. I hope mother and babay are doing well and of course we all want pictures when you can manage them.

Congratulations to you too, Karen, on the new baby chicks and especially on Leina eating. That must be such a relief.

Just stopping in briefly on the way to work. What a milestone night it was for many of us. I am thinking of you all and looking forward to checking in tonight.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My condolences to you and your husband, Cyndi. He fought hard and long. It's nice that his wife does not have to deal with making decisions and preparations. I hope she's doing well. Hugs for you the next few days.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon...another short one...

Cyndi, I am so very sorry for you and the family on his passing, but I know where he is and that the pain is over, I hope that will comfort his wife and the rest of you...It has been a long battle for him and I know that your visits and cards brought him much comfort!...Having everything arranged will be of great help for his wife...Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...

Susan, glad DH will be there to help DGD! Hope you have a big turnout on your SU class!

LuAnn...Glad you didn't get as much snow and made it to LuLu Land on top of it!

Marsha, sending you loads of prayers to get better fast for your infusion next week!

Karen! Grandma Karen!!! How wonderful, it feels great doesn't it! LOL Pictures, we all want to see pictures! Are mom and Lillyanna doing good?

Clarinda, hope you big dinner goes smooth today and I hope everyone pitches in and helps clean it all up for you!

OK...I have 5 baby chicks! One is a Naked Neck! One is from a Marans egg, one from an Australorp and I think 1 or 2 are either Swedish Flower or Barred Rock? They will be my surprise Grand-babies! LOL

Leina had a small bit of fresh Kale today, more bread and more water! Her abdomen is still swollen, I am still doing the soaks and moist hot packs and giving her the antibiotics, all I can do, but she has made it for a week and 1 day!

going to feed Que
    then feed us
    then try to rest before my night shift in the bathtub...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Evening~

Cyndi, so sorry for your family's loss. I am glad BIL made it til after his birthday and before his DGD's birthday. That can mean a lot.
    Hugs and prayers to all of you.

Kray, congrats on the arrival of your DGD. The circle of life, right here on SAS. Enjoy the blessings.

LuAnn, I did DS's taxes last week and need to do DD's taxes and then decide if we want a new accountant or not for us. I am trying the wine therapy too, lol.

Karen, you are chickened out with all you have to do to care for your little ones! Miss Leina loves bread? Girl after my own heart!

Susan, hope your day at work is going well.

DH and I had a good day. Shoveled the inch of snow off the steps and driveway and DH did some ice chopping; got groceries; then we did a cleaning and I finally let go of ALL my scrap magazines!! I will never have enough time to go through and save, so I put them all in the recycle bin. Felt good... I'd been thinking of doing it for a while, and finally just did it!
    DH and I then went to the movies and saw "The Monuments Men". Great story and great actors! Made dinner of flounder, asparagus, brussel sprouts and gluten free ciabatta bread. We realized that this is the first time since having kids that we have been alone for such a long period of time. It's like a honeymoon, lol!

Well, lovely ladies, time to go work a bit in my scrap space. I will post pics when done. Have a good evening.

drinking wine
    texting w/DS
    ready for the week ahead
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria