Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1903 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 9031403180318531893190119021903190419051913195320032403 ... LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,030 of 24800
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!
    Tried to post when I got home yesterday but got booted when I tried to enter a smiley face.
    We closed work early b/c of the snow. It was a wet snow, so by nightfall, the slushy stuff started turning icy.
    Tomorrow morning is not looking much better. We still aren't sure what we are going to get: snow/ice/rain or a mix.
    Taking MIL to meet w/a Choices counselor to learn more about what she is eligible for w/regard to her insurance.
    After that: treadmill and work on my presentation for Thursday. I also have to write a short "thank you" to say at our banquet.
    The house could use a cleaning but... I'll sweep and clean the bathroom, it's all I'll have time for.

Cyndi, you are always getting so many steps in! Have you been walking indoors or out? Even when I am home all day doing housework on my feet, I do not get that many steps in. I have to walk for at least 40 min straight to get me over the 5000 mark.

LuAnn, a lazy day is okay. I had a lazy evening. I got home early around 4:30, shoveled the back walk and around the cars and had good intentions of using the treadmill, but then DH wanted to make dinner, so I helped him, ate, then worked on my LO.
    I felt like such a slug yesterday.

Janice, so it's all your snow we are getting? Yikes! It is awfully pretty this morning. I love when it sticks to the tree branches.
    Fire up your fitbit and lets get going!! I forget my name on fitbit, but we'll find eachother. I'll do one here too. We can report our steps weekly and cheer eachother on. I need motivation too.

Clarinda, wow, you are getting a lot of walking in! Great for you! Hope the pool helped your feet.
    I wore sneakers when I went to Disney, was afraid to wear anything else.

Susan, the evening walk sounds lovely!

Kray, housework is a bummer and so boring b/c it's back again the next day, lol. Wow, the baby will be here before you know it!
    Hope all goes smoothly for the new mom & dad.

Karen, I thought you could just get the fitbit force at Target? Glad you are finding a little time for you. I try to do the same, even if it's only 15minutes. It helps.

Okay, I need to drag DS's backside out of bed. He had a delayed opening and needs to get up now.
    Have a good day!

drinking coffee
    talking to DS (yes he's up)
    still waking up
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning ladies. We are under a two-hour delay today. We did get close to 8 inches but I haven't heard the official word on it. DH spent a lot of time outside cleaning everything going over to the neighbors and etc. I'm happy he helped but he complained that he was getting old when he finally came in 4 hours later. I told him how long he was out there and he felt a little better.
    I think I'm going to walk DS to school and then look to see the condition of the roads while I'm out. I think I need to make a run out to BJ's.

Go Clarinda! How are you feeling after all those steps? Yes, you should have brought your tennis shoes. Get T to rub those feet for you. When do you go back home?

Kray, I wouldn't want a rotweiller either. I think they are beautiful dogs but just not the same as a sweet lab. I wonder if I could get my allergies calmed down enough that I could hire myself out as a dog walker? I'd trade you my carpet for your floors too. Except I am hating my kitchen floor right now. I'm having a hard time getting all the salt cleaned up. There's a icky layer on the floor that I'm having a hard time getting cleaned. I've tried several different cleaners.

Karen, I hope the electrician comes early. It sounds like a huge project. I don't mind shoveling. I just hate the snowblower so I stay out of its way.

Cyndi, I think I'd love your rain. It would mean warmer temps and it would wash all the salt. Are you suppose to get hit with Friday's storm?

Susan, your walk with DH sounds lovely. I hate it when the house is hotter than the outside. Did it ever cool down for the night?

Maria, sounds like you have another big day. How is MIL doing? I hope her insurance will cover everything she needs.

So I'm hoping to get some things done today. I really have been feeling a loss of oompf. This winter has got me weary.

need to yell at DD to make sure she's getting ready
    drinking coffee
    need another cup
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!
    @Cyndi, they say we might have more rain coming in on Thursday! I am praying we do...We are in the worst drought in 500 years they said on the news last night...
    @kray...Use a bissel handy vac...They cost like $20 at Wal-Mart and are perfect for solid floors, and like Cyndi, use a swifter or microfiber mop, they are so quick!...You could have 3-4 chickens and it not take more than giving them some feed! They do not have to be hard!
    @LuLu...Becareful out there in the snow! Have you tried to use Awesome? You can get is at the dollar type stores and sometimes Wal-Mart has it...I am no kidding, it is the best cleaner I have ever used and it de-greases also!
    @gluemore girl...Wish you could have a day of rest! You have been going non-stop!...Hope you all can get through your snow and ice OK too!...I will have to call Target and ask? I didn't know they had them...I ordered from Fitbit and still do not have mine and getting upset!

Well the guy should be here at 9:30 and I have so much to do, but can't leave until he is done, so I am not sure what I can do? Maybe move my sewing machine and finish up my hen aprons so I can get them to Connie, I need to work on the brood box, but need supplies and then Que will want to be outside or watching the stranger in the house! That does not make me feel good either!

drinking coffee
    sitting on the heating pad
    waiting for Que to get up...

PS: the peeps made it thought the night but are getting restless and starting to scream, so they must be up! Had to try the tagging?
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ladies... good morning. Its 13 out and no snow... this cold I should get something for it...like snow!!!

I will get my fitbit charging and hope to move more!! I need it.

have to go to the post office today, what is that worse then the dentist????? really cant stand it and not 100% sure why.

on the computer
    drinking coffee
    packaging up stuff
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!
    @Karen don't you hate it when they make an appointment for 9:00-12:00..... But it's even worse when they don't show! Amber ad electrical problems the other day! No power in shop n blinking in store... After our water problem I was afraid it was inside! She contacted the electric company n we were the only one out... They showed up about an hour after they started having trouble. Said there was a fuse they could try changing on the transformer.... When they did a big boom! So then they had to change the transformer! The good thing was it was at the close of business ... Everything was up n running the next morning! Is the we bigger brooder box going to be out side only?
    @LuLu... That's a lot of snow n your going to walk to school? I now it's not far but people don't want to clear walks! They r telling us we still have a little ice... Amber said another storm is comming through a big area it's already hitting the west side of the state! We fly in tomorrow afternoon so I hope we have a clear landing!
    @maria hope everything goes good with mil! How much snow did you all get? Mostly slush? Does ds drive to school in it? I know he was so unsure when he began driving... But driving installs confidence! Lol
    @Janice! I so agree with you if have the cold I want the snow! We have had an unusually cold winter n not much snow! We r gone for a business meeting n now they are getting sleet! Lol

Well a slow quiet morning here! Getting ready to go find a restraunt we heard about... I need to buy a few gifts! I've only bought for Keaton n Kyler so far... N that's because if you see something you like you better get it because it's not else where! Lol. I'm only going to get trinkets because of cost! It's highway robbery! Lol

Clarinda

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I walked DS to school this morning. It was awful! I pass a park and the city has not cleared the sidewalk yet. I was pleased that all the residents we passed had attempted a good clean up. The worse was the park and the streets. I'll have to drive to the store later and I'm not looking forward to it. But it has to be done since we are going into another Winter Storm Warning tonight into tomorrow. Our kids will be going to school till the 4th of July if this keeps up.

Karen, I hope your guy is on time or earlier. I'll have to look for Awesome. Hope you get that rain.

Janice, I know you want snow but I am so sick of it. What is so awful about going to the PO? How long have you been in Alaska? How long will you be there?

Clarinda, enjoy your last day and night! I hope you get your gifts. I was in that predicament with DS when I was in FL. I got a T on the last day.

need to get a list and coupons ready
    drinking coffee
    watching TV
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a bit of a lazy day, we did take off and go to town and DH and I both got our hair cut,
    it was way past time.. Did some paperwork and so far that has been it.

Susan- Glad that you had a good day and a nice walk with DH. Glad that we will be getting some
    more rain, think that we need it but they are calling for thunderstorms also.

I would rather not have them because they upset miss pie too much...lol She turns into a 60 plus pound
    lap puppy that drools and shakes....lol

Maria- Yuck on the ice, I like snow but don't want ice at all...lol I get most of my walking done in the house.

I walk from room to room around my furniture. I get about 120 or so steps on one go around, and it takes
    me about a minute to do that. It is not really fast walking but in an hour I get about 7500 steps... I also walk right
    by the kitchen counter and my coffee cup...lol

When it warms up and drys out some I'll walk outside too.

Luann - Your DH did a lot of outside work in the snow if he was out for 4 hours....brrr. Yep I think that we will get
    rain again on Friday too. That is good that the neighbors try to clear the snow off the sidewalks.

Karen - LOL, I wondered how I got that email. Glad that you did try it. Glad that the chickies did good last night.

Janice- Yes at 13 you need to have snow...lol How are the kids liking living in Alaska?

Clarinda - Glad you having a great time. Good that they got the electric fixed.

drinking coffee
    watching the t.v.
    being lazy
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afternoon, just got in from taking MIL to meet the counselor. She is eligible for the program and it will save her $4000/year.
    She is more sure of it now that she heard from him. I told her to sleep on it and sign in the morning and we'll mail it for her.
    She seemed a little sore after walking in the hospital (I showed her where I work), and then in the car for the drive back and forth. We did some banking for her and then for me. She was going to eat lunch then rest.
    I just had leftovers for lunch and need to digest before going to get DS. I drove him in. I don't worry about him so much but the other kids driving. I do need to take him to practice driving in it. If I am home tomorrow, I plan to.
    We got about 4-6 inches yesterday but a lot has melted down. Tonight they are talking more and lasting all through tomorrow.
    At this point, they have us at snow still and I've heard 6-9 inches. UGH!

I'm going to run now, Jazzie wants to play ball and I owe her that much since she is not walking today.
    Have a good afternoon!!

want coffee
    feeling cold
    need to get off the computer
    xoxo
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maria, that is such good news for MIL. Sorry she's sore.
    Cyndi, that must be a pretty boring walk. I'd go crazy if I had to do that. You reminded me that I need a haircut and so does DD. Actually, she's pretty good but wants one anyways.
    I'm glad I went when I did to get more salt. I bet they would be sold out if I waited till DH could get to it after work. And he is still really tired from yesterday and he was very grateful that I did the errands. He really didn't want me driving out in this but I was OK. I walked to pick up DS from school while DH left early and picked up DD. The sidewalks were good but crossing the roads were terrible. We are suppose to get maybe 1/3" of ice accumulations overnight. It won't be pretty at all tomorrow. We still have snow on the electric lines and the trees. They are talking about losing electricity. We are also suppose to get another 1 to 3" of snow too. I think the next storm will be on Sunday. I am so done with this winter.

getting restless - cabin fever?
    need to clean up after dinner
    wondering if anything is on TV?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening...

Well, Rosa Lee is back at home with us...Seems she got sick as soon as she got there? She was the chicken with pneumonia and I think if she gets stressed, it's where it hits her? She perked right up as soon as I put her in the coop! They took Little Red, the Rhode Island Red home instead...Rosa Lee will be my forever chicken...

Sorry, but I had to try the tag thing on you all! LOL

Cyndi, you need to get a hair cut for me too! Mine has gotten so long I can almost put it in a pony tail! Usually I am butched shorter than most men have their hair! I just don't seem to find time to do things anymore...Que and Brownie Pie are so much alike! Shake, slobber and drool!

Maria, Sounds good on the savings for your MIL! She has not been that far since being hurt...She did good!...Glad DS is not out driving in all that...Sounds like Miss Jazzie has a case of cabin fever! LOL

LuAnn, you are wearing your ice grips right? You don't need another spill on the ice! I bet DH was happy you did the errands...He will be sore from all that shoveling!...Are your allergies getting any better?

Clarinda...I am so glad you both are having such a great time! Getting something for everyone is like Christmas shopping! Expensive!

Susan...How did your day go?

Karen...I think I found a pizza box to send your paper in!

Janice...So funny about no snow...I remember back when you got your first one and Jazz was shoveling it off to show her daddy! LOL...What kind of stores so you have there? Are there any walking paths? I need to make a decision if I should just get the other Fitbit and not wait for the Force...

Marsha, where are you?...We worry when we do not hear from you...

Well the electrician was right on time and another $175 and it is suppose to be fixed! I am getting tired of it...It's the same thing as the last time and that guy didn't fix it! They was a loose connection on the neutral in the panel, so hopefully, this is the last of it!

When he was done I went to Tractor Supply for chick feed and then to Home Depot for some hinges and a couple more 1x3 to finish up the brooder box and then tomorrow I have to have the taxes done and then maybe I can finish working!

sitting in LP's chair with the heating pad
    resting
    listening to little peeps in the bathroom...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...