Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 2480 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 1480 1980 2380 2430 2470247824792480
Results 24,791 to 24,799 of 24799
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I guess I will keep a log of what I do on here since every one left! Lol

i had a mini album class yesterday! Only 2 but that was enough for this first one! I realized when making one for sizes that I needed kits or we wouldn't finish! So I pre cut all the page and flaps n cover n pre made the binding! ! Timing was great that way! Customers were very satisfied!

Then we did some inventory in delta... probably will be doing it all week!

That was was a full day! Lol
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Senior Scrapper PaperPossibilities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Clarinda. It sure is strange not having people post anymore. I felt I had got to know them a little and miss them. I have not had any computer problems from SAS and just keep my virus checker and Malware blocker up to date.

Glad to know you are having good and busy times with craft. I ordered a box of new SU products while I am at my daughter's. I am waiting for it to come. It's beautiful weather here and so good to be with the family. My granddaughters are so delightful dh and I went to a swimming class with them this morning and they had a ball.

We found out we will leave for the interior around July 3rd, so we have a few more weeks to build on memories! Our friends will catch up with us around then and we shall be off to places unknown!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Susan so glad you are having a ball with the girls! Enjoy them there is nothing like grandkids! Oh goodies! Lol. Glad the weather is good! It is finally summer here n it has finally quit raining for a while! We had tons! We are enjoying the pool! Keaton swims like a fish ! He's under water more them above it! He still can't stand n be above water but has started pushing off bottom to give his self more propelation ( well that ain't spelled right n they aren't giving me a correct spelling so I must have it way off! Lol) forward! Lol.

I will remember when you leave because it's our big holiday weekend here! So I have a question has all your friends left late or were you planning on leaving early to spend time with family? But after all it's a year there is no hurry is there! Lol

vinyl is selling great at the store! I have some big windows it struck me yesterday to make a vinyl sign with different colors and put it out on it! CRAFT VINYL sold here!

Oh on you can't leave till you explain how I'm in your group on FB? I looked for it n can't find it! I so want to enjoy this trip vicarisiously through you! Lol. Yesterday I got out an album n was just putting photos in 4x6 sleeves of our trip to Hawaii a couple years ago - I was wanting to do my Aruba photos but I haven't ordered them yet! Lol. Any way looking at them all made me want to go back! Too bad I was born cute instead of rich! Lol. (That was a joke! I know it's hard in print a lot of times to tell plus I HAVE never thought I was cute! Lol).

I haven't done much inventory this week like I thought! Keaton has been at the store a few days so I entertain him so he's not on the computer so much. I did do one line yesterday but I've had to pay some big bills our warehouse this week so that kept me busy. Plus early in the week I was getting paperwork around for a new bookkeeper I'm going to try and the bank for that land that we're talking about buying!

Well I'll have a great weekend!
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Clarinda. Yes, we are still enjoying the girls We babysat them this weekend and Mum and Dad just got home! They were happy to have all four of us around again but not at all distressed that their parents had been away. We must have spoiled them right. Lol! We were able to take them with us to church this morning. That was their first time going! They said they loved it. Well, the oldest one did. The youngest can't say much yet. Lol! They are both so young. Age 3 gong on 4, and age 2.

As for the goodies, they still aren't here yet. I am really wanting them to be here!

Keaton sounds and looks like such a brave boy in the water. I saw your video of him the other day. No wonder you describe him as being a fish! He seems to be very comfortable, jumping in and swimming everywhere. Our girls have swimming lessons every Wednesday and love the water too.

Our friends had some medical things to finish up with before they left, which have taken longer than they expected. We always planned to spend time with family before we left though. And no, there's no hurry!

Ooo, vinyl. The store I used to be able to buy from is closing so maybe when I get back I will be ordering some from you! I hope your sign does the trick and brings people in.

On Facebook, do a search from your own personal page for 'Luke Travels' under your groups. You can find your groups under the drop down menu under 'More'. I definitely made you a member! You can also just type 'Luke Travels' into your search bar from any Facebook page. There's a picture of DH and I as the icon that looks like this:

Let me know when you find it!

I sure hope your land purchase happens the way you want it to. That will be so exciting!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning!

Happy Fathers Day to your Dh! I don't know if it was there this weekend but I will wish him one any way as it was here! lol
    We did more inventory on Saturday and probably will finish up a few small lines this week. We need to be done by the end of the month so we will be early this year as Amber is leaving next week to go on vacation.

I had Sunday lunch at my house this week. Earlier in the week I found a fairly large beef roast it was pricey but when divided by 15 not too bad. We haven't had one in a long time because of price so I broke down and just got it. Dinner was great and they all must have loved it they ate it all! lol

I made my vinyl sign it looked great but when I started to adhire it I had trouble... I may have to make the craft over. I will get help so I have more hands so it will be smooth on the window. lol

Yesterday after everyone left we had a slow and very relaxing day. Very much needed! lol

So glad the girls are used to you and don't stress when mom and dad leave. Mine are like that and I love it. As a matter of fact they are better around us when mom and dad aren't there. lol Kara is a little bit jealous of Knox... she wants held when you have him or as soon as he gets down she wants held.! lol She had a little bug light I turned on and knox wanted it too I had to tell her to share... she didn't want to share her doll earlier so she went over and got that to give to konx.! lol

I will look on facebook.
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay to new inventory! I got my box of SU goodies yesterday too and spent a bit of time assembling stamp sets while the girls slept Too many little pieces for them yet. It's always fun to have new product to play with. I don't know what I would be like with a craft store. I would want to play all the time! Lol!

Your roasted lunch sounded so nice. I rarely roast anything as there are usually only two of us. DH does like cold roast ,eat though so I should do it more. You are right though, large cuts of meat are getting pretty expensive here too.

I hope you get the pairs of hands you need to put up your vinyl sign! It is so good to have a slow day now and then to rest and recuperate, isn't it.

Knox and Cara sound like our girls. The oldest is jealous of the youngest and wants to be the prettiest and most popular of the two. Sharing can be an issue at times but mostly the girls are pretty good! I love that they trust us and don't miss their parents too much when left with us. It helps that we know their routine now and they are in their own home/beds at night. Once they are older, we might try taking them on some trips!

Hope you get to find my group traveling on Facebook.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening!

well this week I've been doing Delta's paper work inputting bills into computer n paying most of them! Doing sales tax report for both stores. So that got me mostly caught up. So today was a play day! I got most of 9 sub layouts done! I need to cut 1 Minnie and 2 Mickey names and they will be done . I decided to make some plopped pages for when we go next year! Lol.

Oh oh I got a two page lo for Keaton's kindergarten graduation done this week also! Guess I'm in the mood! Lol. I will take photos n post them!

I left work work early with the boys and brought them home to swim! Two hours was just about right it has worn them out! Lol. Keaton will be here tonight as his mom is gone to teachers training ... he has stayed two nights with his dad! He leaves this Friday to go on vacation so he needs to stay! Lol

we painted rocks at work yesterday... today he said how much he liked it! Lol
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear about all the crafting and swimming Glad you got the paperwork done too,. I hope you get to post photos of your layouts too. I would love to see them.

We are still with my family but next week we will be on the move again! Today we unpacked and repacked everything in the caravan so it makes more sense. Dh is happy with the ball weight now. I am happy I have all my craft things in one easily accessible space now so maybe more crafting will get done. I have been sewing some quilting blocks. I hurt my finger so have it splinted (it's a Trigger Finger, not broken) and next week have to have a cortisone injection in it. Luckily it is my left hand but it kinda makes crafting harder, and cooking and cleaning too! Lol! I guess it will recover eventually.

It's rainy and cool here. The rain is pretty widespread so we should have a wet start to our inland trip next week.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if any one checks in Susan is finally on her trip around Australia... her post on fb look like she's having a ball!
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three