Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I have saved on my computer. I want to post pics of the sizzix dies that I own in the swap section. I've forgotton how to do this can anyone talk me through it. Thanks
    ~~~
    Patty

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I have saved on my computer. I want to post pics of the sizzix dies that I own in the swap section. I've forgotton how to do this can anyone talk me through it. Thanks
    ~~~
    Patty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used photobucket to post mine on there because I had more then one picture to add.

first I resized all my photos with Xnview to anywhere from 350dx466 to 400x400 depending. Then I loaded it to my photobucket account album and then I clicked on IMG code and copied and pasted to the thread.

I don't know if I helped you any not real good at explaining things. I am better at showing someone then explaining anything. LOL

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you use photobucket it will also have you DL a program called ifoto and use that for quick uploading.. In that program you can upload to your photobucket album and you can change the size before you upload.

Photobucket will give you three URLs and you can just cut and paste that here (the one that starts w/an 'img')