Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My alarm clock didn't go off this morning so I ended up getting up almost an hour later than normal. Fortunately DD picked out her outfit the night before so she could get herself going. Needless to say it was a mad rush getting out of the house this morning to get to work by 7:30 am.
    So I'm sitting at an meeting a little while ago and I leaned down to get something out of my bag and notice that I had two different color shoes on! I have the same shoes in black and brown. Of course I didn't say anything, but I told my boss in the car on the way back and he's been making fun of me all morning! I'm running home at lunch to change. How embarrasing.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My alarm clock didn't go off this morning so I ended up getting up almost an hour later than normal. Fortunately DD picked out her outfit the night before so she could get herself going. Needless to say it was a mad rush getting out of the house this morning to get to work by 7:30 am.
    So I'm sitting at an meeting a little while ago and I leaned down to get something out of my bag and notice that I had two different color shoes on! I have the same shoes in black and brown. Of course I didn't say anything, but I told my boss in the car on the way back and he's been making fun of me all morning! I'm running home at lunch to change. How embarrasing.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not alone. We went to the Gulf Shores for a week with our kids in June. One day we planned a ferry trip over to Mobile to go to the most wonderful restaurant (Felix's) Well....,after an hour spent on the ferry, walking 3-4 hours all around Dolphin Island, and then eating a late lunch, we were all standing outside getting ready to go on the USS Alabama and my youngest daughter asked "Daddy, why do you have two different shoes on?" We all looked down and saw he had on his Nike sandals, but one was blue and the other black. We all enjoyed a very long, hard laugh. Once we were able to catch our breath, my husband looked at me and said "Don't you dare get a picture of this!" Of course I did not listen and I have a pic of his shoes on a page in our beach book from this trip. This was not the only shoe issue we had either. Last summer on another beach trip, all of the guys went deep sea fishing, and when they got home, my son-in-law was laughing with my daughter saying in the early morning hours as they were leaving, he picked up my husbands sandals and not his own. One pair was again blue and the other black. Where would we be without laughter in our lives?
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH Cass, if that's the only goof you've made, it's small potatos as my mom would say. It will also be supplanted in your boss's mind as soon as another employee does something crazy. But, thinks for the daily chuckle. I'm sorry it's at your expense.
    Judith