Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone watch?

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YIPPERS!!!! just finished watching yesterdays episode. and i bit on the confused side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never saw that ending coming....that the hotel hostage guy is actually Jerry! That was a huge surprise. I don't read any spoilers.

My Blog

2014 cards(4)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me about it, that was one twist i didn't see coming at all.
    But not for nothing, i think they messed it up, he acted (during the hostage scenes) like he didn't know anyone and pretty much still seems that way but didn't "Jerry" spend some time in PC at one point and know a couple of people??? really getting interesting on how this one is going to turn out.

and this whole thing with Sam, the producer being her Ex-Husbands Daughter. wouldn't she have known he had a child???? Come on some of these plot lines are just crazy.

(did you hear that Courtney is supposed to be coming back??? not sure if its as courtney or not but the actress (alisha leigh) is suppossed to be coming back, along with a few others.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep hearing things about Alisha Leigh possibly coming back, but I guess she would have to be someone else because we saw her die.
    Unless she'll be a ghost, like Alan. I think that's great that he's haunting Tracy. I love Tracy, what a character she is.
    I stopped watching GH for a while somewhere between college and when I had my kids so I don't know anything about Jerry at all. They do mess stuff up like that though. Maybe they figure that no one will really remember and if they do..so what. Who knows.

I didn't even think of what you said about Amelia unless Sam knew about her, but never met her or saw photos. We'll see how that plays out.

My Blog

2014 cards(4)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At one point i do believe Jerry was engaged to Bobbie (i even think he knew that carly was bobbie's daughter) it just gets soo crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then he should have known that during the hotel hostage thing. I never knew that he was engaged to Bobbie. That's weird that he was engaged to his brother's fiance's mother...but then again it is the soaps!

My Blog

2014 cards(4)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You never know who is related to who. Just think Sonny and Alexis had a baby, then sonny got sam pregnant (would probably be weird if she didn't lose it) and then sam finds out she is really Alexis's daughter. (just think of what Christina and that baby would have been through....)

I think they just popped the jerry thing in thre to try to keep him from getting killed by sonny, cause you know if anyone finds out who he is Jax is going to protect him like crazy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I am hooked on this show. Do you see Jason and Sam breaking up. It seems like you never see them in the same rom any more....ok stupid stuff like him dropping by the set. And You would think she knew of a daughter I mean they look the same age. They said once that she was 27 or 28 something like that so if you do a time line she would have to have married him when she was 22 maybe 24 she been in pc for like 4 years. Or so they lead you to believe. But she was on a boat for a while. So you would think when she was married to him he would have had a grown daughter that he must have showed her photos of her somewhere in the house.

ok sorry I hate the twist to that part of it, just dont get it. if she wants payback why did she save her when the light fell...

ok yeah It is my ONE show that I watch the rest on the day is nick TV.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exactly what i was thinking myself, Come ON, She was acting like she wanted revenge for sooo long, then goes and saves her life and makes a big stink about the lighting and firing whoever did it. Sometimes the plots with these soaps are just SOOOO out there. the whole thing with "Jerry" is a little too crazy too. Time to just Kill him off.

It's pretty much the only show i get to watch as well. Rest of the day whatever is on is just background noise, then i sit and watch my GH, then its CARTOONS. Can't wait to see the marathon on Sunday when they have the interview with Luke and Laura, maybe they'll say when she's gonna come back again. I would LOVE to see her back and how she would handle Tracy :-0.

And whats up with this Logan guy, why does he have it in for Scotty SOOOO bad, he just pops into town, expects his "Friend" to get him a job then tries to blackmail Scotty and blame Lulu. For what?????? What does he have to gain from it?