Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone have this tool and do you like it? I saw it at a LSS store in Kansas when I was visiting and never knew anyone using it. Is it worth while buying for scoring cards and such?

Thanks,
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone have this tool and do you like it? I saw it at a LSS store in Kansas when I was visiting and never knew anyone using it. Is it worth while buying for scoring cards and such?

Thanks,
    Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have it and some templates. I find myself using the same templates over and over and have some I never touch. The ones I use most are the two sizes of circles and the library pocket. Since I got my Cricut I don't use the tag template anymore. It's easy to use and the templates are fairly inexpensive. The only thing that's slightly annoying is that there are very small parts that you have to clip to separate the shape from the rest of the paper. I have the knife the scoring tool (haven't used that yet) two mats, a bunch of templates and the carrying case.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cass thanks for the information the lady there uses the line template that is 1 inch apart and the scoring tool. I just can not find the tool in the store anywhere or the template. So you like the circuit better? Boy I just don't know how much I would used the circuit for cards. I guess if I get into LO's I would use it alot more. What to do! OOOOOh I wish I knew.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    diana, i don't have the scoring blade, but have always wanted it,, but i have the shaker box template for the coluzzle, but i don't like it much.. however, i do own a bunch of other templates.. and i love them. I have a hard time getting rid of them, even though i own a cricut. Just like my sizzix.. i still have it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh Diana see if your LSS has classes for the Cricut. There's a Scrapbook Superstore here and they do Cricut classes, you don't have to own one and if you do then you can bring it and they show you how to use different stuff and what you can use it for. They had some awsome looking Christmas Cards at Christmas time and so wished I had one

Can't help you with the cozzle I don't own one. How much is a template comparied to just a bone folder? When I made boxes for a swap I printed templates off Mirkwood Designs, then traced over it with the bonefolder to score the paper. Not the straightest all the time but it works.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks ladies! I will check with my LSS and see if they have classes for the circut. The bone folder is cheaper and I have that I just have a hard time getting my cards even when folding. I just thought it would be neater. I really do need something for titles and such. I just can not make up my mind. I do have the side kick and one set of alpha's don't like them as much as I thought I would.

I have some memories I need to do LO's in. So Ziggy I will be trying that finally. I will post my 1st LO maybe tomorrow. Really scared in doing this!!!

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have a trimmer, they sell scoring blades for those as well - just another added thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't realize that you were asking about scoring when I answered your question...sorry. BTW, I do use my Cricut for cards a lot. I just posted a father's day one where I made the words and the tag on the cricut and the library pocket with my coluzzle. It's on the "Post your father's day cards" thread under Challenges.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does the cricut have a scoring blade? I think the wishblade does.

oh to fold the cards it's not even Bend cardstock in half where the edges meet. press down where the center of the fold should be. without lifting your finger slide one way to the edges and then back down to the other edge.

That should help with the cards

Ziggy