Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I bought this beautiful paper and the punchouts sheet that goes with it but there's stuff on there that I don't know how to use.

Help. It's the snowflakes with flocking HG stuff and it is NICE. I know how to use a tab and a folder and some of the other cut outs on the sheet but there are some bigger things that have me stumped. Any clues, girls?

HG Punch Outs See the left side toward the crease. There are two big things...the first mostly cream and the second mostly light blue. I folded them in half and their huge still.

Laura-Beene
    "Thank ewe, thank you so much." Brenda Lee Johnson, The Closer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I bought this beautiful paper and the punchouts sheet that goes with it but there's stuff on there that I don't know how to use.

Help. It's the snowflakes with flocking HG stuff and it is NICE. I know how to use a tab and a folder and some of the other cut outs on the sheet but there are some bigger things that have me stumped. Any clues, girls?

HG Punch Outs See the left side toward the crease. There are two big things...the first mostly cream and the second mostly light blue. I folded them in half and their huge still.

Laura-Beene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm- they look like giant versions of a file tab. They would be cute protruding from the side of a mini album, or you could cut them in half to put on a LO (since the back side would not show, and you get two!) and place it along side a larger photo/mat, add some strip journaling, or a small title, or some other embellies layered on it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if it was meant to be a giant file tab, I wonder why they bothered to scallop the edge that would be behind the photo mat or picture? Maybe this is in a layout somewhere as an example and I can see it. Strip journaling and layered embellies...both great, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I couldn't find anything looking around real quick. There's some contact information for her on that site so shoot her off an e-mail asking what her design idea was for those things And mention a gallery showcasing how her products have been used would be helpful

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They definitely look like ginormous file tabs - see I used a new entry in the dictionary.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can't believe that slag word actually made it into the dictionary. I want to know why not hugegantic?? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was wrong with enormous or just plain gigantic???
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea Laura, but I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who buys things and has no idea what to do with them. Please post your layout(s) when you do them.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if there is any way you could use them as photo mats.

I agree with Ziggy - I almost sent her an email about it too. You would think if she wanted to sell her product, she would some some sample layouts.
    Lynn