Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are these and does anyone have any to add:

1. Please be courteous of others when on cell phones as far as volume goes, move away from the cropping area or go outside for extended phone conversations.

2. Do not move others things without permission of the scrapbooker themselves.

3. Do not dispose of any food or drink in the crop room.

4 All beverages are to be in a re-closeable container. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.

5. Scrap space size is not guaranteed. If you are a late arrival, please do not expect others who have staked out their space to make room for all of your stuff too. Tables will accommodate up to two (2) people comfortably, so if you bring a friend please share a table with them.

6. Please respect the fact that we are all here to share stories, friendship and scrapbooking. Please do not shout across the room or dominate the conversation.

7. Please bring a snack or food item to share with everyone too, in addition to your own food. If you use the stove / microwave, please be respectful and clean up any spills.

8. When you are done for the day, please clean up your area and empty the scrap can on your table.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are these and does anyone have any to add:

1. Please be courteous of others when on cell phones as far as volume goes, move away from the cropping area or go outside for extended phone conversations.

2. Do not move others things without permission of the scrapbooker themselves.

3. Do not dispose of any food or drink in the crop room.

4 All beverages are to be in a re-closeable container. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.

5. Scrap space size is not guaranteed. If you are a late arrival, please do not expect others who have staked out their space to make room for all of your stuff too. Tables will accommodate up to two (2) people comfortably, so if you bring a friend please share a table with them.

6. Please respect the fact that we are all here to share stories, friendship and scrapbooking. Please do not shout across the room or dominate the conversation.

7. Please bring a snack or food item to share with everyone too, in addition to your own food. If you use the stove / microwave, please be respectful and clean up any spills.

8. When you are done for the day, please clean up your area and empty the scrap can on your table.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they sound good bonnie!
    good luck!
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonnie, you may want to add .. Bring all the supplies you will need. Do not expect to "borrow" others. I have been to crops where some one always wanted to borrow equipment just as I needed to use it.
    Judith

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Alcoholic Beverages? I suppose if you are having a private scrap in your home, you may be able to bend that rule a little.

But if you are going to a public place absolutley I agree with it. Unless you are scrapping in a bar, which is highly unlikely. LOL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL - we have to have a permit to serve alcohol at the clubhouse. I have one scrapper that likes to break the rules, so I am only sending the rules to her.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and because this crop is on Cinco de Mayo - I thought I better specify no alcohol.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great rules/guidelines, Bons!! LOL @ Drinko de mayo!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL yeah wine would probably not taste as good in a closable container though

The rules sound pretty good. On the supplies though it's good to bring what you have but if 5 people are bringing their cricuts? or multiples of another item it's kinda nice if you don't have to. Is there anyway you can maybe post who has 'big' items and see if their are duplicates? Then maybe 2 people would only have to bring theres and then next time a different too. For something like the cricut if someone has a different cartrage put a lable with their name on it so they can share?

I saw on another board when some ladies were going to the CKC in St. Louis they collaborated on who was bringing what so they wouldn't all take up room and bring the same stuff.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great ideas ladies. I don't know of anyone in our group that has a Cricut. A lot of us have QK and Sizzlits dies and those who have been to my crops before know that I bring ALL of my crap to the crop. I did have a lady (my problem child) bring a computer once and dominate the conversation on her "business" that she was working on at that crop and arguing with her business partner at the time, (they no longer are business partners).

You would not even have to know this person's name at the crop to know who I am referring too!

Okay, I am firing off guidelines to my problem child personally!
    bonnie