Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOT.
    "What" is an ohoas? I am a person with feelings just like you. Just because I chose not to participate in the chat doesn't make me evil or sinister and require that you report me. I don't know why I expected anything different on this board, same people=same behavior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

We did try to make you feel welcome. I said Hi and tried to get you to talk. YOU did nothing! in recipocation!!! There's another board I'm on where a family member of a person got onto the board and started bad mouthing and making life for their family member miserable. EXCUSE ME for being paranoid!!!! But seeing someone come in and not even say HI after a greeting?!! What would you do if you went somewhere everyday and said HI to a person and they never once said HI back and just stared at you. YOU'D probably be freaked out too!

Same people-same behavior yeah and what was your behavior like that you were so freakin great.

Ziggy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize. Maybe it was rude of me not to respond but I'm new to chat areas and after the "what is an ohoas", "you don't want to know",& "details later" comments I didn't want to.
    Sorry to have intruded.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok..so lets start again

Hello Ahoras, welcome to the board. Hope to see you around and hope that you warm up enough to get to know all of us.

So it seems as if WE ALL started off on a wrong foot. ****jumping to the other foot***

(I remember that day and believe it or not, it did seem weird.) But I am certainly glad that you responded.

Come check my cards out at my webstore www.CardsByNYScrapster.Etsy.com

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know, wasn't there, but hello and welcome anyway. Just do what I do and post smileys if I don't have anything to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Aboard, Ohaos! I really mean that! When I was in the chat room it just felt like someone was looking over our shoulder and didn't know who it was. Please join us in introducing yourself and hope to see you around this great site. sam

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok.... so something happend the other night. Wasn't there. I have seen you a couple times in chat though and you didn't say anything. It just kinda seems weird that someone would go into a chat room and not chat. So just feel free to jump right on in. We'll fill you in on what we're talking about. Sorry you had a bad experience, but the people here really are very nice and friendly. I hope you'll get to know us and to let us know you!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ditto mommaidwf

(per admin) heehee

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize for being rude the other day. It just really freaked me out that you were there on multiple occasions and I felt very uncomfortable. If you'd like to chat with us, just jump right in, especially when everyone is greeting you. I hope we can "start over".