Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately I have seen more and more digital pages in the magazines. Are these pages printed at home, sent out, or just stored digitally? Seems to me it would be a lot of ink to print them at home, and I wonder if they are sent out how pricey that would be.
    I am a traditional paper to paper scrapper, but I do love some of the digital embellishment kits I have downloaded.
    Sherry in VA Beach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have printed out some of my digital scrapbooking and yes, it can get expensive. I have never sent any out to do tho, so have no idea on the cost of that... I would be curious to know. Mostly I just keep mine on CD's.
    ~Joy~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you could take the CD to staples or office max and have the pages printed for under a dollar. I think that would be your best bet, seeing how much you would have saved on not haveing to buy stickers and such. Just an idea.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just started with digital scrapbooking. I take mine to Office Max and have them printed. There are some online sites that offer printing as well.

Also, TLC is just introducing a brand new digital softward program that is awesome. You can create your album, add voice journaling, insert video clips, you name it! Then, you just burn it to DVD and send it off to your friends and family. They can drop it in there DVD or computer and "view" the album. They don't need any special program to view! It's totally awesome!

Hugz,
    Connie
    www.istlc4you.com