Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AAM challenge

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone up for AAM (all about me) Challenge? I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now, and i really just need to do it -

If i posted challenges, would anyone wanna join in? I figured the challenges can be done weekly - it'll give everyone a chance to get them done and posted.

just curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean LO's about "me"? and/or about any person in our stash of pics? Sounds fun - not sure I could do anything beyond 1 or 2 -- not many pics of just "me" (TG) LOL

Here's one I did in Feb. for a DIY challenge (I think)

sam

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice.. It would be a book about 'you' but each challenge would consist of different topics..

I love that page.. looks great!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Val,
    I would really like to do this. I have been considering a AAM album for awhile- something my kids can look back at later to know more than just the Mom part of me.
    It will also be fun to use some of the topic pages to get my boys involved in their HS memories albums about them! So I am looking forward to this, although actually completing a layout each week seems impossible for me - but I am going to try!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to try this one too, not sure I have enough Pictures either to do a book, but am sure if I can go way back I'd come up with enough. This sounds like a great idea for the kids too like you said Shari. May try to do one for my dd or at least start it.
    Donna

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taffy,
    I havn't been doing much scrapping lately, just card making...maybe this might get me back into it.I'm game. Don't have a lot of me photos, but I'm up to trying to designing without a lot of them. Are you going to do themes? like hobbies, your wedding, high school days? grad? early marriage????????
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure that I would do a layout of myself every week, but I would definitely like the ideas so that when I am ready I can get on with it, lol.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so glad that you're all interested in this topic. I think it'll be great! I might incorporate some l/o pages that cass puts out w/the challenges

I hope we can all do a page week it'll be fun.

AS far as topics go - i was thinking of different things.. several things, in fact...

Maybe a one word challenge - i'm going to start thinking of topics and if you all wanna throw out some suggestions it'll be great!!

We can start this during the first week of October, how does that sound? It'll give everyone that wants to participates a chance to gather up some pictures (i need to print some too) that they want to use... You can print various pictures of yourself during different stages of your life - with people with your children, grandchildren, - whatever PICTURES you want.. I'm sure we'll end up using them

I think we should put a page number limit on this.. otherwise, this could be an ongoing challenge, ya know? What do you all think? What's a reasonable amount of pages?

The page size will be up to you.. 6x6, 8x8, 12x12, 8 1/2 x 11, 11 x 8 1/2 (landscape)

me, i'm going to do a Landscape Album.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was rethinking this.. maybe we could do this bi weekly? Would that be better for everyone? LOL

Since alot of this would be journaling i figured, it might be better if we do these pages bi-weekly.

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taffy,
    6, 10 or 12 pages sounds like a good start, and is not to long of a commitment, Bi weekly sounds great
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi