Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: NC Scrapbookers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ladies, if you live in NC or in SC, VA or TN you might be interested in "Scrapping at the Rock" on May 18 & 19 in Valdese, NC. Fri nite crop from 9 to midnite for $5 of class "Share Card" from 7 to 9 for $1. Classes on Sat are "Greeting Cards", "Share Cards", Xyron Demo, "Tin Purse",
    "5X5 Board Book", Cuttle Bug & Cricut Demo, Scrapbooking 101, and 6X6 Desk calendar. Classes are $15 to $30 with demos and 101 free. Crop all day Sat for $5.

If you are interested, PM me with you address and I will send you a reg form. May 1 was cut-off but it has been extended.

Valdese is about 75 miles NW of Charlotte, 70 miles east of Asheville, and 15 miles from Hickory, right off I40.

Judith
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ladies, if you live in NC or in SC, VA or TN you might be interested in "Scrapping at the Rock" on May 18 & 19 in Valdese, NC. Fri nite crop from 9 to midnite for $5 of class "Share Card" from 7 to 9 for $1. Classes on Sat are "Greeting Cards", "Share Cards", Xyron Demo, "Tin Purse",
    "5X5 Board Book", Cuttle Bug & Cricut Demo, Scrapbooking 101, and 6X6 Desk calendar. Classes are $15 to $30 with demos and 101 free. Crop all day Sat for $5.

If you are interested, PM me with you address and I will send you a reg form. May 1 was cut-off but it has been extended.

Valdese is about 75 miles NW of Charlotte, 70 miles east of Asheville, and 15 miles from Hickory, right off I40.

Judith
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judith, thanks for the update. I am saving all my pennies for the convention in Charlotte in August I am going with a friend and we've booked our room already, just waiting for the 9th to register. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.