Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone own a wishblade or craft robo, and how easy is it to use? Do you mainly use it for fonts or do you cut out shapes, and how tough is it to cut out images? I'm trying to decide whether to order the craft robo as my XMAS present (belated), but wish I'd had the opportunity to try one in person first.

Thanks,
    Beth

PS - are there lots of free fonts on the net? I like not having to buy cartridges, but I don't have tons of free fonts like many scrapbookers do - just what comes with the computer.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone own a wishblade or craft robo, and how easy is it to use? Do you mainly use it for fonts or do you cut out shapes, and how tough is it to cut out images? I'm trying to decide whether to order the craft robo as my XMAS present (belated), but wish I'd had the opportunity to try one in person first.

Thanks,
    Beth

PS - are there lots of free fonts on the net? I like not having to buy cartridges, but I don't have tons of free fonts like many scrapbookers do - just what comes with the computer.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering the same thing! If you decide on the CR someone offered it to me WITH 2,000 fonts and 200ish cut out image files.

PM me if you want the info.

BTW...the cricut is making major changes (or so rumor says) and will be released at CHA. It is rumored to be the same as WB and CR.