Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. dare I make a sigh of relief?? We just got back from seeing the Vet.. Tshina seems to be on the mend. Her temperature was good 37.2 (Where it had been 39.4) (Mind you this is celius) She drank about 60mls of water during the night and had a little to eat. The vet says she's looking ok considering what she's been through.
    She told me off all the way there and all the way back and when we got home she found her little green Starman and picked him up in her mouth and went off to play with him. This has got to be a good sign. In the early hours this morning she woke me up to play with her.. so she's certainly trying to get back to normal.
    One thing we have to watch for is that she keeps trying to get at her stitches so I have to keep my eye on her at all times. I honestly cannot see her wearing one of those Elizabethan Collars they put on to stop them doing that.. she'd go crazy and boy would I know it.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your prayers and good wishes.. could I ask that you keep them up for a little longer.

ALL MY LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.. Angie

A little MEIOWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. dare I make a sigh of relief?? We just got back from seeing the Vet.. Tshina seems to be on the mend. Her temperature was good 37.2 (Where it had been 39.4) (Mind you this is celius) She drank about 60mls of water during the night and had a little to eat. The vet says she's looking ok considering what she's been through.
    She told me off all the way there and all the way back and when we got home she found her little green Starman and picked him up in her mouth and went off to play with him. This has got to be a good sign. In the early hours this morning she woke me up to play with her.. so she's certainly trying to get back to normal.
    One thing we have to watch for is that she keeps trying to get at her stitches so I have to keep my eye on her at all times. I honestly cannot see her wearing one of those Elizabethan Collars they put on to stop them doing that.. she'd go crazy and boy would I know it.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your prayers and good wishes.. could I ask that you keep them up for a little longer.

ALL MY LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.. Angie

A little MEIOWWWWW from Tshina

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    That is great news! Will continue prayers! But glad Tshina is mending

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh what wonderful news!!!!! Yes I will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayer. Wanting to play is a very good sign.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Oh, I am so glad, now you can rest and then both of you can get back to normal. Give that little minx are cuddle and scratch from me. Take care, prayers still coming.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank goodness! I'm so happy Miss Tshina is getting back to normal!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so glad to get this good news. Angie you just keep telling her how silly she will look in one of those funny little collars and she'll leave those stitches alone. Of course if she ends up getting one you'll have to alter it somehow and post pics here! Who knows maybe she'd end up being one stylin' cat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so glad to hear she is better. Good luck keeping her from the stitches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So good to hear she is getting better, wonderful news !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update! I couldn't get on the site this morning, so I was worried about Tshina. Glad to hear her green starman is being played wtih again. Continued prayers for the both of you.
    Laura