Hi! My real name is Theresa and I live in Fredericksburg, VA. Almost a year ago, a friend of mine had given me a site to go to for stamping ideas. (I never thought I would be so addicted!!) I have been an avid scrapbooker since the mid 90's when another friend showed me her 'memory' books she was working on. (long before the current scrapbooking trend started!) She would find archival safe papers at the art stores and wall paper samples that were acid free. And she even used ribbons and yarns in her layouts! Her books were awesome. Especially to one who had always loved any type of 'paper crafts'. So when my 'stamping friend' tried to invite me to a 'stamping class', I was at first hesitant to go, thinking it would be boring just stamping. Boy was I ever wrong!! I had so much fun and have been hooked ever since. And my scrap book pages had yet another whole set of ideas and techniques to use on them! And the list just grows ever more every day. And the other site I was referred to was splitcoaststampers.com . And just a little while ago, I saw this ad for startascrapbook.com ! WOW! This looks like it is going to be another fantastic site for ideas, techniques, swaps, etc.!! I am so glad I clicked on that ad! I feel like this is going to a great site! I am so looking forward to watching this site GROW!