Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here are 2 pg Templates I done today, I have more 3 more on my blog. I got to say these 2 are by far my favorites. I just wanted to share with everyone here. If you are doing these digital there is a link on my blog to download, just click on the blinkie at the bottom. I can't wait to see what you do with this if you do use them.
    Here are what they look like}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Those are cool! Are these like page maps or are you supposed to color them yourself? Still learning paper scrapping so digi is a little out of my league right now .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can use them as page maps if you want, I know I have used these type of templates both ways, digital and traditional (sp?). I know I have seen some really cool digital templates and thought that digital wouldn't do it justice so done them on paper.

Thanks for the kind comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I'd see how to use it as a page map but I don't fully understand the digital template either. Is it like she asked and you plop your pic and some how ad color to that?

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, I guess you can say that, you can use your favorite digital kit background paper and click on each layer and copy, paste, and group together, and then it should have matched the layer you wanted that to go to. I know there is a site that explains it better then this, I will look for it and post it.

Went and looked for it and found it. Here is the link
    http://scrapbook-elements.com/sbe/index.php?option=com_...iew&id=26&Itemid=109

just click on

<span class="ev_code_RED">Using a Layered PSD Template in Photoshop Elements 4</span>

it should explain it way better then, I ever could. Sorry about that Countryrose. HTH