Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Z-Scraper:
    Hi Heather. Where in MI do you live? I was raised in Flint and graduated in 74. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I grew up in Lowell and now live in Belding. Which is between Lansing and Grand Rapids.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Everyone My real name is Shauna . I will be 40 next month .I have been married for 12 years . I have three sons ages 20,18 and 16 . I live in Van Alstyne Texas .
    I spend most of my time sleeping , scrapping and taking care of the cats and horses .
    i have been scrapping for about six years now .I am addicted to ribbon ( ask Lynn )
    We have 11 cats , four dogs , one rabbit and three horses .( fixing to be 4 horses - our Janet is about to pop )
    I think it is worse on me than it is on her .LOL
    My treasures do not ching together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night." - Arabian Proverb~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to our newest members. You will like it here. It is a good learning station. Just ask, you'll get answers.

Judith
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm Barb I'm 41 have a wonderful husband and two sons one about to leave for college in August and one in 10th grade.

I just closed a scrapbook store that my mom and I owned together. (We had problems with the Landlord and the city about sewer issues is all I'll say.)

Very sad but now am hoping to scrap more for my self and have fun with my friends more.

Also hoping to make new friends here on this great site.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, my name is Tonya, I'm 38, I have one DD that is 16. My DH and I have been married to 2 yrs. I've been scrapbooking for 7yrs, closer to 8 now. I think I've always scrapbooked, but just not in a acid free way, LOL!! I have 3 darling Dachshunds. Mark Anthony 6 yrs, Watson Tigger 2yrs, and Sugar 11 yrs old. I have now been adopted by 2 cats, a white tom cat named Kirby (after the video game) and a yellow and white striped little girl named Cat (after the cat in Breakfast At Tiffany's). We live in KY and enjoy a wonderful country life.