Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone! I am new on here and was wondering if we could all introduce ourself and give a little info. You can do as much or little as you wish. My name is Cheryl. I have been scraping for about 5 years. I am 50, married, and currently live in Birmingham, AL. We have two girls, 23 & 27 and one 6 yo granddaughter that all live in the Fort Worth area. I have been on the other board for many years and used the name Z-BeachBum because of my love for the beach, but I thought Z-Scraper would better fit on here. Who's next????
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone! I am new on here and was wondering if we could all introduce ourself and give a little info. You can do as much or little as you wish. My name is Cheryl. I have been scraping for about 5 years. I am 50, married, and currently live in Birmingham, AL. We have two girls, 23 & 27 and one 6 yo granddaughter that all live in the Fort Worth area. I have been on the other board for many years and used the name Z-BeachBum because of my love for the beach, but I thought Z-Scraper would better fit on here. Who's next????
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to meet you, Cheryl! I am Shari- also from the board we do not mention. But I still love it there. I am 41, live in Central Calif, married almost 18 yrs, 3 kids= 21 DD, and sons 17&15. Been scrapping now since Jan'06 and am totally sold out on it! also addicted to message boards, web videos, and buying more supplies than actually DOING the scrapbook.
    next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Cassie. I've been scrapbooking for almost a year and a half and cardmaking came soon after that. I've always loved making things for as long as I can remember so scrapbooking is right up my alley. I am an Architect and Interior Designer for mostly Commerical spaces.
    What else? Oh, I have two children; a girl who's 6 (she loves scrapboooking, too) and a boy who's 3 (who loves to grab the scrapbooking supplies and run). I grew up in northern N.J., but have been in Pa for a while. I've been married for 12 years. I'm also a member of the "other" board. Glad to know you all.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Cindy, I'm 29 and a SAHM to three kids ~ dd is 4, boys are 7 and just turning 10. I am VERY active with their Cub Scout pack, and also a dance mom. I started scrapping and card making in Jan. 06 and haven't stopped since! I was born, raised, and still live in Virginia Beach, VA. I *used* to be a member of the "other" board.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Laura and have been scrapping for about 4 years. I got started on SB MB through DIY, but have grown to need a bit more chatter in my life! I have 2 boys, 4 and 2, both who are "borderline" special needs, and a DH who is in his 26th year of Air Force enlistment. I enjoy the creative outlet of SB/cardmaking, adn hope to one day have my own scraproom.
    Laura

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm Donna, a mother of 2 grown children, DS 36 and DD 34, and 4 adorable dgc ranging in age from 15 to 5. 3 boys and one girl...all of which I'm sure you've seen in my LO's. I am an Apartment Manager. I'm from NY originally but have lived in Mid West for the past 21 years..Really miss the ocean.
    I too WAS a member of that Other Board.
    Nice to meet you all.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdii - I am Janelle, 51, nature lover and scrapper. I've been scrappin since 2002, and addicted to chatting with all of you from the other board and here as well! Married 32 years, one son, 3 grandkids, 2 kitties. love everything outdoors, and love to kayak. We are also avid railroaders and love anything that has to do with a train. As I am with scrappin, my DH is about model trains. If you leave a bare spot in the room too long, there is a train layout in its place! We have been here in NE GA for the last 16 years, escaped the concrete and pollution of FL. Addicted to swapping.
    Janelle
    HAPPY SCRAPPIN'
    Janelle
    http://scrappinscrawcrow.blogspot.com/
    2010: 206 pages - 124 nns; 45 cards - 41 nns
    nns: No new scraps!
    4 best purchases: my lightbox, my Crop-a-dile, ATG, and my Sit-On-Top kayak!

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I'm Penny, married 32 years, 2 DD ages 29 and 27, 3 cats and dog. Have a small business making dog clothes --
    <span class="ev_code_BLUE">EZ Woof Wear</span>
    Picture of my sister's dog wearing one of our coats.
    Been SB for about 1 year, doing cards and other crafts all my life. Beading, flowers, sewing, needlwork. Nice to meet all of you.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to meet everyone. I'm Lisa, married with 4 sons (24,24,21,13) and 1 dgd (5)...can't forget 3 greatdanes, 1 basenji, and 4 cats. We are originally from PA but stayed in NC when my husband got out of the USMC. Love the beach life, been scrapping for about 6 yrs and am totally swap addicted! I too am a member of the "other" board. Almost forgot; I am 46. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.