Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_PINK">This is one of my favorite layouts of my cat Maya. I just really love the colors, the stickers, foam stamps I used, the little safety pins, and of course Maya.</span>

Thanks for looking
    *hugs*
    -Monika-
    ~crazy4scrapbooking on DIY~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_PINK">This is one of my favorite layouts of my cat Maya. I just really love the colors, the stickers, foam stamps I used, the little safety pins, and of course Maya.</span>

Thanks for looking
    *hugs*
    -Monika-

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She looks so peaceful. She must be a character. love the lo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cats rule!!! I know what you mean. There is something so very special about those felines!!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice Monika - the love for your kitty shows.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great page

TFS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice. i like how you did the ribbon.
    *Mary*

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cute page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaaaawwww, this is a really "SWEET" LO! My kitty sleeps like that top picture also.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_BROWN">Oniska-she does look peaceful, doesn't she? (when she is sleeping she is an angel, but once she gets up she is...well..she's still an angel..sometimes lol..except for the times when she decides to bite but she doesn't really bite, she's just playing and she never really sticks her teeth out, and when she scratches you, she doesn't really use her nails, just her paws. She just doesn't like being handled very much and I try to hug her sometimes so it's my own fault if she "slaps" me lol. She really does slap people..well she really just puts her paw on your cheeck. And yes, she is quite a character. Thanks for your comment.</span>

<span class="ev_code_PINK">I love all the animals but cats sure are special. They can be so funny and just really silly at times. Thanks for your comment Judy.</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Bonnie-well thank you. And I am glad that you could see that--the love for my kitty, by looking at the LO I made. That makes me really happy.</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">tammy-thank you so much. I really apprecite it..glad you like it.</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Mary-Thank you. I saw that on Scrapbooking with Sandi Genovese, I believe. I really like how it looks and have used it on so many LO's and cards. I'm glad you like it.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Tonya-Thank you. I'm really glad you like it and thanks for the comment.</span>

<span class="ev_code_BROWN">Karen-well thank you so much. I think that it's so cute the way cats sleep. My cat sleeps in all kinds of different positions, but mostly she sleeps like that--like in the top picture, with her paws covering her face. What I also find amazing is, that she (as well as other cats I am assuming) can sleep under heavy comforters or blankets and she is able to breathe. If I slept with a comforter over my head, I would not last long..because it would be too hot and very hard for me to breathe so that's what I find really interesting. Thanks for your comment. Also, what is your kitty's name and what kind of kitty it is? I am always curious about people's pets.</span>

~Thanks so much ladies for your wonderful comments~
    *Monika*