Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone want to do a 52 week challenge? You would only have to do one LO a week ( that's easily attainable isn't it ?). Each week would be a different technique or challenge from the week before. I know it's Thursday (oops!), but if anyone wants to do this we could start next week and just carry over one week into 2009 or we could just do two challenges for one week and finish up the challenges on the last week of 2008. I have this set as my personal goal so thought I would see if anyone else would be interested.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I am in...now for the Challenge.

"Each week would be a different technique or challenge from the week before."

Would you pick that or are we on our own?

janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is a great idea. My challenge is just to try and get a LO done, not necessarily technique oriented, but to get it done.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd join you, but you probably don't want digital scrapping if you are going to use a technique. But I hope to do an average of 2 digi-lo's per week this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm all ready doing 1 a day for a month

Throw a technique in there

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, I think that digital could work for some of the challenges because there are digital supplies all over the internet. Or you could just do your one LO a week and that will at least get you 52 LO's done in a year. Why don't we make it a 'LO a week' and I will post a technique to try or a challenge of some sort. You can do the challenge or just do a LO because not everyone will have the same supplies or want/be able to purchase them. Today is Friday so some time today I will post the 52 Week Challenge #1. Maybe we can throw in some bonus projects just for fun here and there too along with the challenge. I will post the new 52 Week challenge each week on Friday. If there are any techniques that anyone wants to try PM me so we can get those posted for some of the weeks. I'll keep a list here at home on paper of stuff that everyone wants to try and pick one each week. Sound good?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need a laugh? Digi would be more work than I want to do. LOL I am from Missouri so I need to be shown how to do more than print pics with PhotoShop and the other scrapping programs I have. Need another laugh? I can't figure out how to post a LO. (I'm old and need help.) LOL Maybe my DGD, age 8, can do it for me when she comes visit.
    -Judy Kay-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Newbie here!! I will do it!! I am always up for a Challenge!!
    Stacey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JayKay, you can do either traditional or digi . To post a LO is pretty easy once you know how to do it. When you click on the 'Reply' tab at the bottom of a thread, in the reply box that comes up you will see in blue. 'Add Attachment?', just click on that and then it will open up underneath and have a button that says, 'Browse'. Click on the browse button and locate your file on your computer. Once you locate the file on your computer, click on the file, then click, 'Open' and it will place the file name in the window before the browse button. In the reply box, just scroll down to 'Post Now' and your picture should show up in the thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like fun. I'll try, no promises though! At this point I would be happy with one a month! hehehe
    ~Carolyn

Pretending to be a normal person
    day after day is exhausting!