Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am presently doing scrapbooks for my two grandkids for their disney vacation. We have a lot of pictures and I am trying to find ways to use all my pictures while at the same time not have more pages than my album will hold and not have my pages so crowded with pictures. I am planning on using some fold out's (almost like a small scrapbook within a scrapbook) and would appreciate any ideas anyone can give me in order to incorporate all my photos.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am presently doing scrapbooks for my two grandkids for their disney vacation. We have a lot of pictures and I am trying to find ways to use all my pictures while at the same time not have more pages than my album will hold and not have my pages so crowded with pictures. I am planning on using some fold out's (almost like a small scrapbook within a scrapbook) and would appreciate any ideas anyone can give me in order to incorporate all my photos.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an idea for you not sure how it will work out but on a page you have a ton of photos for maybe you could cut some in the shape of mickey head. I did this with my daughters handpainting I cut out photos in the shape of her hands so I got 4 photos to the page but also got some decorations... So insted of useing a ton of sticker you could cut photos in to shapes of mickey heads. This could work with different size photos so therefore you have different size embellishments in a way. hope this helps I will try to keep my thinking hat on for you.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a Disney scapbook and I used photos to make Mickey's head - one circle for his head and two for his ears -- put several on a page -- very cute.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks - I had thought of doing this. I have seen a large punch in that shape but can't seem to find it at any of my local craft stores. Guess I will either have to cut it out myself or order on-line. Thanks for the tips.
    Lynn

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the idea of cutting the pics to make Mickey's head...I will have to try that too.

Thanks for sharing that great idea!

Sherri