Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cried the whole time I was doing this one this afternoon. We lost this little member of our family and we are really going to miss him. He kept everyone laughing at his amazing little personality.

(Guess I couldn't write for the tears - see some journaling that needs to be fixed.)
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww, so sweet. Don't know what I will do when mine goes.
    Mickie

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lynn. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. What happened? These sweet dogs never ask for anything but our love. We are crazy about our little sweetie too. Beautiful page...AGAIN! Take care dear friend.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a wonderful page... so sorry for your lost but I do understand the hurt you are feeling... as we lost our LACY (our pug) about 3 years old and we will miss her alot. We have an other wonderful doggy named Bear to bless our lives he can never replace her but he sure has our love just as she did. Bear fills our hearts with laughter and joy just as Lacy did. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    Nancy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nancy, was your pug only 3 years old or did you loose her 3 years ago? Our female, which we still have, her name is Lacy too. She's going to be lost without Ernie. My husband is out of town and they are his babies - dread telling him when I hear from him.

Cheryl, I think Ernie probably got toO hot, and I hate it so bad. It had gotten so much cooler here and they love to be outside, so my granddaughter fed and watered them this morning before school and left them outside. They have a little shade thing they stay under, but it got a lot hotter today than any of us expected. He had been having some problems dragging his back legs, which is something he's done off and on since he was a puppy. He had such a great personality that I think he thought he was a person. We are really going to miss him.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so sorry about your loss. especially when he leaves someone lik Lucy behind. Lov your lay out. great job

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn, Lacy was 13 years old when she past and when you love a pet that long it really hurts... and yes I know about the heat... it was very hard on Lacy too more so the older she got. We named her Princess Lacy Dawn... I have a painting of her on a piece of slate hanging on the wall in my craft room...Lacy was very close to me more so than my Hubby and I think that is because I was at home most of the time with her. Now with Bear he is very close to both of us but we are both home with him.
    My prayers are with you both as you tell your hubby about the loss of your wonderful little pug family member.
    Nancy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that I have seen this one before. (diy)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love everything about this layout. I love how the dog is cut out without a background. And I love the title...Was it a freebe if so...Send me the link

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone.

Stacy, the background paper was a freebie that I got from 2 Peas - I realized last night that I had forgotten to give credit. I'm not at home right now, but when I go home I'll see if I can find the link for you.

The title was my own. I'll go back and see what the font was, don't remember. The background with the footprints up the left side was the freebie.
    Lynn