Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I commute to work every day by train. It is a little more than an hour's ride. Then when I get there, I take the metro up one stop and then walk about 4 blocks up a hill to reach my place of employment. Everyday, while I walk that hill I scan the sidewalk and street looking for 'inspirations' for sb pages, ideas for embellishments and even for cards. One day I spotted a tiny little charm that had come off of what might have been a little girl's bracelet. I don't usually stop, but this day I did and picked up the charm. It was a little silver heart with the word 'love' engraved on it. I took it home and placed it in a vellum envy (very small one) and scrapped a page about 'finding a little love' on the city streets of Alexandria, Virginia! It actually turned out quite cute. I used it in a gift album to a lady who had retired recently after working in Alexandria for over 42 years at the same company. Where do you find inspiration? Are you constantly looking and thinking of what kind of page or card you can imagine?

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I commute to work every day by train. It is a little more than an hour's ride. Then when I get there, I take the metro up one stop and then walk about 4 blocks up a hill to reach my place of employment. Everyday, while I walk that hill I scan the sidewalk and street looking for 'inspirations' for sb pages, ideas for embellishments and even for cards. One day I spotted a tiny little charm that had come off of what might have been a little girl's bracelet. I don't usually stop, but this day I did and picked up the charm. It was a little silver heart with the word 'love' engraved on it. I took it home and placed it in a vellum envy (very small one) and scrapped a page about 'finding a little love' on the city streets of Alexandria, Virginia! It actually turned out quite cute. I used it in a gift album to a lady who had retired recently after working in Alexandria for over 42 years at the same company. Where do you find inspiration? Are you constantly looking and thinking of what kind of page or card you can imagine?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most of my inspiration just comes from looking at other's people work, and wanting to try something different.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get alot of my inspiration from other peoples LO's but also from song lyrics. Nothing get me in the mood for scrappin like a good song. Right now I'm scrappin Allen Jackson's "Where were you when the world stopped turning." Then its on to Kenny Rogers "In the last ten years." These are such great songs.
    pattycake
    ~~~~~~

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually draw my inspiration from the photos I am going to use. From the people and places in my photos. That is my inspiration.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pattycake - I would love to see your layouts of the songs you mentioned of Alan Jackson and Kenny Rogers. Love both of those songs.
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never plan a page completely out, i might have a slight idea as to what i want it to be, but it always sort of comes to me in the process... and usually it changes a little before i'm completely finished...