Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cameras

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, so i'll be in the market for a new digi camera soon, shhh, don't tell my hubby, he says i dont need one, but the way i see it, i'm due... that's a different post...

so, who has what and how do you like it? what's the megapix, pic quality, shutter speed/lag time... all the good stuff...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, so i'll be in the market for a new digi camera soon, shhh, don't tell my hubby, he says i dont need one, but the way i see it, i'm due... that's a different post...

so, who has what and how do you like it? what's the megapix, pic quality, shutter speed/lag time... all the good stuff...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Sasha,

I'll have to check later. Hubby's asleep and the camera's in the bedroom. I know it's a Fuji and about 400 bux. My pictures sometimes are fuzzy but that's mostly user error. It can take really excellet pics if you got the settings correct.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one I have is an older model Olympus/Olympia. I don't have it in front of me, lol. It doesn't have much mp, and it takes a few seconds from the time you push the button to the time it actually snaps the pictures. But when you get it right the pictures come out good.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your olympus sounds like the one i have, which was handed down to us by my MIL, only 1.3 megapix... they pics seem ok, until you go to have them printed.... when i asked why they look so bad, they said that it was probably the megapix, well, when i was told that at first, i had no idea, i just thought, well, ok, but then i had more printed at a much later date, asked again, i was really frustrated by it at this point, and they told me the same thing, got home, looked at the camera and found that it's only 1.3 megapix, so then i told my DH that we needed a new one, to which he has protested, saying i just got a new digital camcorder for chistmas that can take pics and i have a digi camera, the 1.3 megapix one, so, out of frustration, and since i work for his company without compensation, i think i am due a new camera.... it's just finding the right one at the right price....

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canon Digi Rebel all the way!

The Nikon D70 is at the top too!

GL finding a camera for youself...or as a gift.

Cindy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love my canon digi rebel
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com Come and be a highlighted artist!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My daughter has a Canon Rebel XTi and the way I lust after it MUST be a sin!

...Cindy

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the canon digi rebel and love it. I need to learn how to use it. I have had it since mothers day and I am still learning. Well lets say I am a beginner but LOVE it.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamijo:
    I have the canon digi rebel and love it. I need to learn how to use it. I have had it since mothers day and I am still learning. Well lets say I am a beginner but LOVE it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I certainly don't use my camera to it's full potential! I need to take a class one day...SOON.