Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone disappointed with the lack of sales in their area? I have waited impatiently for the last two weeks thinking that there would be major sales today, but there was not a lot happening around B'ham. Michaels and my favorite LSS did not have anything on sale. Only one store in Bessemer had a sale and it was on their paper 3/$1.00. My first stop at my favorite LSS I only spent $5.00 and $4.00 with Michaels. I did make up for it on the other store that had their paper on sale, but I was sooooo disappointed. Needless to say, my husband was not at all upset.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone disappointed with the lack of sales in their area? I have waited impatiently for the last two weeks thinking that there would be major sales today, but there was not a lot happening around B'ham. Michaels and my favorite LSS did not have anything on sale. Only one store in Bessemer had a sale and it was on their paper 3/$1.00. My first stop at my favorite LSS I only spent $5.00 and $4.00 with Michaels. I did make up for it on the other store that had their paper on sale, but I was sooooo disappointed. Needless to say, my husband was not at all upset.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww poor Cheryl

My LSS posted differnt things on sale during the week and so did the Scrapbook Super Store. Good thing I stayed away because a wild hair told me to go to CKC! I spent enough b-day money there

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OUr ACM has a midnite madness sale going tomorrow from 6 to 9 PM. I hope to go. 25% off.

Judith
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hit Allin Paper, Michael's and Jo's. Nothing on sale to speak of. I did buy some nesting boxes at Mike's because they were on clearance for $3. I walked out of Allin and Jo's. But I did buy the new Cricut Script from Qvc so not a total loss.

Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My LSS went out of business. I spent alot there a couple weeks ago. I did manage to get some good deals on clearance stuff at WM. But that was it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a thing going on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Micheals and jo anns both have new sales that started today. My LSS will never have a sale, they went out of business once already but someone bought and reopened.

All I have here is a mikes, 2 JA's, and one LSS besides WM. I would love to have a few other stores to shop at.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gail I seen that cricut script on qvc . your so lucky. You will have to tell us how it does. I saw a demo of the cricut expression on the cricut site and it looked really neat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have more in Anchorgae than I do in my area. I am down to Mike's and 2 Jo's. Everything else is a half hours drive.
    No LSSs. No crop nights. No one to talk scrapping with.
    Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com