Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know people probably SB their children's activities but I have no kids yet.

My husband is in the local Miata Club and I've been trying to scrap our events. It's easy enough to find car related items even though they're not specifically for the Miata. Also, find some stuff related to our events.

I hope one day if my cross stitch friends can get together again I can start scrapping that and have a Yea-Haw Stitcherhood book.

Does anyone else sb their club or group activities? or your kids?

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know people probably SB their children's activities but I have no kids yet.

My husband is in the local Miata Club and I've been trying to scrap our events. It's easy enough to find car related items even though they're not specifically for the Miata. Also, find some stuff related to our events.

I hope one day if my cross stitch friends can get together again I can start scrapping that and have a Yea-Haw Stitcherhood book.

Does anyone else sb their club or group activities? or your kids?

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You better believe I scrap my kids, lol. I've got two boys in scouts and myself and my husband are also very involved too. SO, we've got lots of pictures of the family doing scouting stuff. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't scrap your club events! I say Go For It!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom has just started scrapbooking. I finally got her interested by getting her to SB her Red Hat Society. She is in charge of their SB for 2006. She only does a 2 page spread for each month, but at least I got her started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool. I think something like that would be easy to do for her. At least that's how I started the Miata Album. It's usually two pages of the event. I've also gone in and tried to do a little blurb about the person who hosted the event.

Ziggy