Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a scrapbook auction on Ebay awhile back and these two pieces came with it too, But I am not sure how to use them. The rose is on a piece of white card stock kind've paper and the rose it self is glittery, the stem is just printed on it. The balloons are on a transparent type of paper and the balloons have glitter on them. Not sure at all how to use this one, I wouldn't want "The Robin's Nest" logo in a layout and it might look weird if I trimmed it out. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a scrapbook auction on Ebay awhile back and these two pieces came with it too, But I am not sure how to use them. The rose is on a piece of white card stock kind've paper and the rose it self is glittery, the stem is just printed on it. The balloons are on a transparent type of paper and the balloons have glitter on them. Not sure at all how to use this one, I wouldn't want "The Robin's Nest" logo in a layout and it might look weird if I trimmed it out. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they stickers?
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the rose you could cut it out. Maybe overlap it on a picture. The balloons you could cut out too, tedious as though that may be. Then you could layer them ~ some flat on the paper, some with pop dots to make it look like a bunch of ballons flying.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, they aren't stickers, I thought at first they were but afer looking better at them I noticed they weren't. They are both 3 1/2 x 12 in. and would look nice as a border but I don't know how to get rid of the logo and make it look nice too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, that's a neat idea. I could cut them, I didn't think of that. Probably because of all the work involved, LOL, but I could try that. Thanks a bunch !

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about putting something over the logo?