Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Where do you scrapbook?? Do you have a room dedicated to it or just the dining room table??

I am a massage therapist, but since I have had kids, I haven't been working, so I have converted my massage room into a scrapbooking/craft room. I use to scrap on my dining room table, but it was such a pain and I had no motivation to scrap if I had to clean up and move everything to a closet everytime I was done for the day. Plus, I have collected so much stuff that I don't think I could fit it into any closet....hmmmm...maybe a huge walk in. LOL</span>

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Where do you scrapbook?? Do you have a room dedicated to it or just the dining room table??

I am a massage therapist, but since I have had kids, I haven't been working, so I have converted my massage room into a scrapbooking/craft room. I use to scrap on my dining room table, but it was such a pain and I had no motivation to scrap if I had to clean up and move everything to a closet everytime I was done for the day. Plus, I have collected so much stuff that I don't think I could fit it into any closet....hmmmm...maybe a huge walk in. LOL</span>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WELLLLL...... I JUST STARTED MAKING MY OWN CRAFT ROOM!!!!!! I'm so excited!! We have a bedroom downstairs that became a junk room when we moved in last year. I've been cleaning it out, and yesterday put a tall bookcase, and a small three drawer unit in there. Well, on our way home from dinner we saw a plastic three drawer unit sitting in front of a dumpster. Hubby and I looked at each other, he backed up and put it in the back of the car. It's in perfect shape! So that went straight to my room. I'll post some pictures after I get it all the way cleaned up.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work in my bedroom which I like, but I need to set up some kind of desk and storage area - my stuff is all over the place right now. I need the Hobby Hideaway! check it out at www.hobbyhideaway.com
    That's my dream piece of furniture.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I have to agree that is awesome. I don't know where I would put it but I would give up my desk for one, you know so I could have free space Thanks for the link I have to add it to my favorites when I get the space and money
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Wow...that would be awesome. Just not something I could budget for right now....maybe when we strike gold.....LOL.</span>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is pretty hot!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon