Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What sorts of things are you planning to make for the holidays this year? Do you have plans yet? Have you gotten started? Are you finished already???

Tell us what you're going to make for gifts, etc. for the holidays! (Some of us procrastinators need ideas!)
    Red Rubber Designs
    www.RedRubberDesigns.com
    ~*~*~*~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on Halloweeny costumes today.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to alter formula cans for halloween as gifts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to get started on a couple of Christmas projects. Both are (I think) going to be round scrapbooks. One for my Mom and the other for my son's girlfriend. I've made them both scrapbooks before and they loved them. I am also working on getting a BIG altered canvas done for my son. I bought a really big canvas a while back and I'm busy collecting the photos and stuff for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cookies--Bat shapped cookies for my son's halloween party. That is what I know of right now.

If anyone has any ideas for Chrismtas gift around $10-$12 that would be great! I need to make 6 of them for the ladies I sub with. Last year I did the Cocoa in Jar. They turned out great I did White Chocolate Peppermint Cocoa and used the special kisses that Hersery's brought out during the Holidays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far no plans on starting anything except to help my son make another scrapbook for his grandmother. He made 2 of them 2 years ago for her, One of him and one of his sister, now he has to make one for her of the baby.
    would love to get started on some gifts but don't want to commit to anything just yet since ihaven't had much scrapping time to begin with, so as time becomes available we'll just have to see what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't started, yet, but I'm making altered journals & some greeting card packets. And thinking about 2008 desktop calendars.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I'm doing homemade goodies for Christmas for some people, like peanut butter popcorn, chocolate dipped pretzels, flavoured liquor, flavoured oils & vinegars.... I'm getting ambitious!
    Melissa

To scrap or to cook, that is the question!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I am going to make some digital pages print them out and frame them for presents. I still have my crochet trees to decorate. when you girls bake cookies would you put that smell in a jar put a tight lid on it and send it to me. I love Halloween. We get about 45 to 50 kids and I just love it. I Make them up a bag with various candies and the little kids get a bigger one. We must be liked cause I see some repeats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Through the year I've made a few pages for my grandma of my kids. Need to make a few more. I'm sure I'll end up doing some other things too, but I'm not sure yet either what they will be.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon