Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beauty

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beauty I have had photoshop elements 5 for a while and I wanted to learn to do the postcard so last night I tried fooling around with it and found this simple layout tutorial and this is what i came up with. I couldn't figure out how to do the text either. The bacground I used the eye dropper to get the color from one of the leaves and use the bucket to spill the paint. It was a simple project but it took me hours with all the bells and whistles . I think if I keep repeating I will get more comfortaable(I hope) any suggestions. I think if I can get this to print pretty this might be the way to go for me . I could add the emmbelshments later. I am not very goodmatching colors

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beauty I have had photoshop elements 5 for a while and I wanted to learn to do the postcard so last night I tried fooling around with it and found this simple layout tutorial and this is what i came up with. I couldn't figure out how to do the text either. The bacground I used the eye dropper to get the color from one of the leaves and use the bucket to spill the paint. It was a simple project but it took me hours with all the bells and whistles . I think if I keep repeating I will get more comfortaable(I hope) any suggestions. I think if I can get this to print pretty this might be the way to go for me . I could add the emmbelshments later. I am not very goodmatching colors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What beautiful flowers! Are they in your garden?
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of flowers are those? They are very pretty and the green background you made is perfect.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Feb My dh and I was in Branson and my sister came to see me and I took her to the Butterfly Palace. aThese flowers were there and I love taking pictures . Here is a tidbit If you are going to where there a lot of butterflies are if you have a soft red sweater take it with you ,even if its hot carry it on your arm. I wore one and they swarmed me, People were taking pictures of me (I felt like a star) When they figure out that you aren't dinner the will fly away but it is neat. They like the color red I don't know what the names of these beauties are but they made a great picture . now I have to figure out what paper to print it on and how to make it looke nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know the names either but these are beauties.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they a type of dahlia? Great job with the layout.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they may be Dahilas but I'm not sure. all the flowers there were to attract the butterflies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they are beautiful. The LO is terrific and the colors go together so well. I thought the leaf of the flower lookes like a camelia. Should Dahlias be blooming in Feb, I know camelias would. They also look like the flowers are in a tree shape, which is how I would expect to see camelias. The only thing is, it doesn't seem to have either the dalhia or camelia flowerhead shape. What ever it is it is a beauty as you labeled it.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Pretty and good job getting around the photoshop. Can't wait for the fun I'll have with it

hmm I remember going to the butterfly place at Callaway Gardens in GA with my Granny and Nana. I had a picture I took and when my Dad saw it he said why did you take a picture of your shoe? Then he noticed a tiny white buttefly on the top of my white sneaker

Ziggy