Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we have any Days fans around here? I rarely miss it. I've watched it almost from the beginning. Who is your favorite Days character these days?
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have watch Days of our lives from the beginning when I was a Young girl and I would visit my Grandmother and she gave me a choice when It was on. To take a nap or to watch quietly, and I did and got hooked for all these years I love Sammi

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a Days fan but I rarely get to catch it these days. I don't think I really have a favourite charcter, but if I had to pick one, I'm a Kate fan. I like Lucas too. And Mimi. Victor. See I can't pick one!
    Melissa

To scrap or to cook, that is the question!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Sammi too. I wish the writers would just let her marry Lucas & be happy for a while. I guess that wouldn't have any drama though. I have always thought that Sammi & Lucas should be together, ever since they were teens.
    Judy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Sammi is great she isjust shy of being a real bitch but she is just as passionate about trying to be good and that is what gets her in trouble. I just read that stepheno was coming back for a litte while. Whwn you have a bad guy that is remenbered he has to be classy so you don't see it coming. I also love Patch especially when he first came to Salem. The young people could learn from the older ones. Countess Dimera is also coming .That should be interestingHave to go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a huge Days fan. I am so wondering how in the world did the lipstick work so well on Lucas that he was unconscious for so long, but EJ was only out for a few minutes. Kinda getting tired of the whole Steve/Patch in the insane asylum story. Just let him has his memory back already! Can't wait to see what happens next week with Shawn and Phillip. I used to like Phillip but they've turned him into a jerk and now I don't.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't agree with you more CIndy!! I wish they would hurry up and get Belle and Sean off the island and back home where they can have yet something else to get in their way but at least they would be home. The steve thing is gettign really old too I don't pay much attn to that story line when it is on anymore. I am liking the Sammi/Lucan story too I am glad they are trying to make her into a better person, slowly! I guess the month of May wil tell us if they really do get married, but then she has to deal with being pregant and who the father really is. Which I think is funny she doesn't look at all pregnant and neither did HOpe before she had the baby a few months ago. I hate that with when they do that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, they answered the ? of the poison lipstick yesterday. It seems that Celeste gave EJ the lip gloss to protect him too. I was wondering why Celeste just didn't light the match anyway when Sammi couldn't. After all, she did pour gasoline all over the place. I would just as soon they get rid of EJ anyway. He's as obsessed over Sammi as Stephano was over Marlena.
    Judy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can take EJ but not his excessive blinking. I hear the veterans are going to have a big storyline this summer. John-Marlena steve -Kayla Hope and Bo. I know that they have so much dialoge that they have to repeat so much. But it is getting to much. I would rather have 30 min of not repeating than 1 hour of boredom. even though i still stay a fan