Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you that scrapbook halloween.
    www.kbscrapshack.com is having a halloween sale the 10-20 of September. Papers are as little as .35, all stickers under $2 and so on. Lots of new stuff from Bo Bunny, too.
    Thanks!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you enabler, you!!! I just made a purchase, my first time at this site :-) Diane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your order alredy shipped, too! I mailed it around 2 this afternoon so you should have it Saturday! Thanks for order! I have been in business for 2 months and I am slowly but surely getting my inventory built up and spreading the word about the store. You got some really cute stuff. That caroling words page is great! I just love the look that collection has to it. It is hard to describe--it doesn't look worn out, but it isn't really true bold colors. You will see when you get and I threw in a extra sheet from that collection. Again, thanks so much!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to your site and I like the family album
    the chipboard ones but didn't see anywhere
    where I could buy them.
    Ellen

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry I went back and look again
    this time I read on there where it coming soon.I got so excided that I didn't read..lol
    Ellen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just have them on the homepage as a new item coming in October. I should have them instock the frist week of October. I am getting the Friends and the Family one--they will be $7.25. Join the email list, I will be sending out a email when they arrive. Thanks

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't realize this was your site. My only complaint about on-line shopping is that when I buy patterned paper in the store I always like to get my solid cardstock. Otherwise it's like buying a skirt and saying you'll find a blouse to go with it later and you never do :-) My ultimate thing to see with an on-line site is to have choices of solid cardstock that will coordinate with the patterns. I don't know if that is anything you have considered. I know everybody has different tastes, but I think it would be easy to say even that "Bazzill such and such color(s) coordinate with this pattern." That may be too much, especially if you have a large selection, but it's something I struggle with :-) Looking forward to getting my shipment. Thanks Diane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do want to get solid paper, because I like to match up a solid with my patterns, too! I have recently set up an account with Bazzill, but am trying to wait a bit to place a order. It isn't cheap starting up. haha! Something I do is go to Wal-Mart or Hobby Lobby and buy a bundle of papers--I have earthy colors, brights and pastel. There are usually 50 or more sheets for about $5-$8 and with that I can usually match up most of papers.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I do also. The fall pack that Joann's has right now on sale is beautiful.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by nanabells:
    you enabler, you!!! I just made a purchase, my first time at this site :-) Diane
    Diane,
    Did you get your order okay? Everything good with it? I would just like to get some feedback with the speed of delivery and if the packaging was good.
    Thanks,
    Kelly