Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scraping today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else scrapping or working on christmas cards today? I've got to go get my stuff from the car. I managed 2 LO's and parts of another last night

It was really nice the owner had ordered pizza for us which was good because I was really broke!

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably not today. I have to hang some outdoor decorations before the storm hit tomorrow, go out and buy a birthday gift and take my son to a party at 3. I also need to start getting ready for a Christmas party that's at my house on Friday.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be working on cards today and sewing a "Rocker Chic" costume for my 4yo dd for Christmas (sorry to say Zig part of it's um pink) But isn't hotpink better than regular ole' pink? We are snowed in, so may as well get things done. Maybe I'll even work on some wrapping gifts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh rocker chic christmas? Rockin around the Christmas tree? Have to see what the costume is for even if it is pink.

LOL at the crop last night a lady had some cardstock stickers that were brown and pink. And someone else had a pink LO to show off

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on my Jan. b'day cards. Figured I'd better get them done before the big rush hits. Christmas cards are already gone and don't have enough shopping done to wrap yet. Guess I'd better get on that, too. LOL
    Carol
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOl I got a gift in a gold bag so that's been recycled. I've got gift cards for hubby and I need to finish ornaments. not sure what I'll do to wrap those

I haven't even done cards I've got some from a swap and some old store bought ones that I'll do with stickles or something

ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zig, do you ever feel like it's a conspiracy? lol I will take a pic and post when I'm done. She wanted a Barbie or a Bratz guittar. I think 20 and up for a play guittar just because it has a little bimbo (oops did I say that outloud?) on it is crazy. So she's getting a store brand guittar and a keyboard for less than what just the guittar would have been. She'll be a might cute rocker chic I'm sure. lol

Carol, I'm glad to hear your a bit behind as well! Misery loves company. My being behind has been all to do with the cruddy weather we have had here. But next year I want to be done by Thanksgiving! Guess I'll need to start in Aug. Won't I look funny shopping in a tank top and a santa hat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Lori too funny. Just get some stickers and maybe paint? and let her alter it

Ziggy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I'm not the only one behind in everything.
    I am going to work on my MIL's calendar today... hopefully will get it done this weekend.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cards have already reached their destination - thank goodness! I have been busy today working on some altered letters for my niece and nephews (I'll post when I'm all done). I also am getting the album for my Mom finished up. It is going to be a round album with a rose on the front. The rose is done, but, once again I am waiting on pics from my sister (AHHHH!).