Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a calandar ... it was easy and fun to do...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a calandar ... it was easy and fun to do...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and another calendar...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scripts is something I see a lot, but I really don't know what it is. Can you explain?
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is of course written by someone...but I don't do that part...this one was a calendar script... you put the script in your PSP files and then you just go to your PSP program. You click on the script you want and it will ask you questions as to the font, size, color, and for a calender script it will also ask the year, and month and when you are finished it will print out the image you want on a transparent page and then you move it onto your layout...
    very easy.... so for my calendar... the script did the calendar letters and numbers and it knew where the days went when you entered the month and year... all done for you... I just did the placement of my pictures and embellishments and then added the calendar and moved it into the place I wanted it. Hope that makes sense to you... if not let me know and will try again... oh yes in paint shop pro you just go to VIEW, TOOLBARS and click on SCRIPTS and click on the down arrow to see what is listed... Paint shop pro and Photo shop pro are a lot alike ...if you have one of these programs you might have some scripts already
    Nancy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they work in PhotoShop
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is another script that came with paint shop pro photo XI.... this one makes your photo look like it was water colored... here is what the pic looked like before the script

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is the pic after using the script.... not sure how well it will show on here...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn.
    It looks like the script used for making water color is equivalent to the water color filter on PS. I googled and did find a couple of calendar scripts, but they look like they require CS2 and above, so the leaves those of us who are Elements users out. I KNEW you had to be getting SOMETHING for that extra $550! Anyway, here are a couple of links for you to check out.

http://regex.info/blog/photo-tech/calendar/

http://xray.bmc.uu.se/markh/photos/calendar.html

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool. Yes, that does look like a filter.

I was looking at the link you gave me and it says the results (he thinks) can be used in older versions of Photoshop, so may it could be used in PSE also. If you want one and need me to try to make the file, let me know. It would be a good learning experience.
    Lynn