Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_PINK"> Has anyone used the puff or bead embellishments in their books? I tried a few but it seems to make my page to big and lumpy but I wasnít sure if I was doing it right. I know its my book but I just want it to be the best I can do. I see some really nice pages online and at scrapbook stores but they just donít seem to work when you put the in the page protectors. Does anyone have any advice for me. </span>

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a Mardi Gras page, and I used the beads. It does stick out a bit, but, it does so much for the theme of the page. Have had lots of compliments on the page.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the lumpy look...with in reason. I love pop dots, fibers and ribbon...anything that jumps off the page. There are some page protectors that are roomier than others.

Jennifer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are putting alot of "lumpy" embellishmentes on your page, you can trim your paper by about a quarter of an inch on one side, and the top. This will allow for more room inside the page protector. Hope this helps.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also love lumpy pages! just be sure to use the cardboard "spacers" that come with your refill pages between every few pages that will give you the extra room you need to keep your book looking nice

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love books that some people call "lumpy" but I have just started using eyelets and love all the thing you can do with them. I can't wait until my daughter can tie her shoes I am going to do one as laces. And there are so many shapes it so awesome.