Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Mikes Surprize

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in our local Mikes today and to my surprize....they had some of Martha Stewart's items on clearance. Our Mikes is moving to a larger building and they don't want to move anything in the store, so everything will probably be on Sale next month as they have to be moved by Sept 9th. So if there is anything of Martha's that you really want, I'll check sale price and get it if you want it really bad.

They had sizlett alpha sets for $49.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in our local Mikes today and to my surprize....they had some of Martha Stewart's items on clearance. Our Mikes is moving to a larger building and they don't want to move anything in the store, so everything will probably be on Sale next month as they have to be moved by Sept 9th. So if there is anything of Martha's that you really want, I'll check sale price and get it if you want it really bad.

They had sizlett alpha sets for $49.
    Judith

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that! I am not a MS fan. To me her line is way overboard with the too large albums and such, and again too pricey, but if they start to clearance her stuff, I'd be willing to stop and look and not just walk on by.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"