Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to be making a wedding album in a couple of months for a good friend of hubby's. I was going to use invitations for the first page, but they ran out!!! SO, I was thinking of printing all of the pertinent details on an 8.5 x 11 piece of vellum and attaching it to the 12 x 12 piece of paper. I am getting some wedding bell eyelets to use in the corners. My question is this ~ should I only use the eyelets in the corners or should I also use some vellum attachment on the edges and/or middle? I've never used a large sheet of vellum before. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to be making a wedding album in a couple of months for a good friend of hubby's. I was going to use invitations for the first page, but they ran out!!! SO, I was thinking of printing all of the pertinent details on an 8.5 x 11 piece of vellum and attaching it to the 12 x 12 piece of paper. I am getting some wedding bell eyelets to use in the corners. My question is this ~ should I only use the eyelets in the corners or should I also use some vellum attachment on the edges and/or middle? I've never used a large sheet of vellum before. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if you use the eyelets to attach it you should be fine. You could just put them in the top corners or put them in the center top and center bottem if you can picture that. Could you cut the vellum in to 8.5X 8.5 and center it in the 12x12 page and use the eyelets in all 4 corners. hope everythhing works out.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the eyelets in the corners would be good.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on the size of the eyelets, you can run a piece of ribbon thru them. That could add color and decoration to it!