Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post the deals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought it might be helpful for us to have a specific thread where we can post the good deals that we find . We do post them, but wouldn't it be nice to have them all in one place? If you find a great deal, please let us know about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this was mentioned in another post but if no one caught it www.ohmycrafts.com is having a terrific deal on Cuttlebug starter kits. For $59.99 you get the machine plus a 5 pc. die & embossing stamp plus 4 2x2 dies. And all of their embossing folders and dies are on sale. What a deal!
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohmycrafts also has great deals on their cricut cartridges.

http://www.jkcrafts.com is another site that has good deals on the cricut and cuttlebug supplies. With their cartridges, they are pretty competitive with ohmycrafts, so you just need to check and see which one is cheapest.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This caught my eye in the M's ad: 12x12 open stock paper is 5 for a dollar!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK - I tried to ignore that paper ad when I saw it - I am a total paper addict and have enough paper to wallpaper the whole house. lol Can't turn it down when it's that cheap though, so I try to forgot I saw it. lol
    Lynn

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Lynn . I'm going to see if they have any Christmas paper out so I can alter some cans with it and hopefully sell some of those with my cards.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck - hope you can sell stuff - that's what I would like to do.
    Lynn

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to Michael's this morning and got another cartridge for $50.00 and a few pieces of paper for 5/$1.00. I'm like you Lynn, I don't need even one more piece, but at that price and with Christmas coming, I did get some gold sheets for that price and some red print vellum and some black and white checks and polka dots. Plus I raided the Dollar bins for neat Christmas stuff....and this M had a book that I bought for $1.00 that had a 25% off and 10% off coupons and I used both of those along with my 50% off coupon. Felt like I'd robbed the place when I got through.
    Then I went to Dollar Tree and bought some beautiful soft jewel tones gift bags in the prettiest colors....intend to cut them up like the holographic folders AND they had some great make your own card sets for $!.00.
    When Xmas gets here, I will stay home like I did last year....no fighting with the crowds.
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know Marsh - I don't need any more paper, but......... there might be some there that I don't have - lol
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had fun!!!!!! It has been a month or so since I have gone looking for scrapbooking bargains, by MYSELF!! That trip to Big Lots, last week, was with my hubby and that can put a damper on my creative spirit!

I went to Honk's ( a $ store) and found some heart shaped glitter, ribbon flowers, and alphabet confetti.

THEN I went to target and found a pkg of templates to make small gift boxes, a leave punch, and two boxes of cardboard letters all for a $1.00 each!

On a whim, I stopped by the DI (Deseret Industries...we don't have Goodwills and such, here). There I found a set of six Stampin' UP! Pearl Ex powders, a new set of petite stamps, a feet stamp, 3 pkgs of sm. frames and 2 pkgs of larger frames. The Stampin' Up! stuff were $1.00 each and the frames were 50 cents ecah!

I am so excited to use some of this!!!! Yeee haw! I feel like I have had a vitamin shot! This ol' gal is rar'n to play!

Oh! And I found two blocks that I thought that I would use for stamps. The design is nicely recessed and should work for that!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com