Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Monthly Crop

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to our monthly crop Saturday and can't wait. I always enjoy it so much!!! I am going to work on my Christmas Cards this time. I have gotten alot of different ideas from yall thanks!
    Is anyone doing monthly crops in your area?
    Keep the memories alive and scrap it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am hosting a crop tomorrow from 9:30 a.m. until midnight. I had reserved the clubhouse, but not many people have RSVP, so I sent out a note saying that I changed it to my home. No since in having to clean my house and the clubhouse too. Less work for me to have it just at home.

I will be working on Christmas gifts.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typically I go once a month with a local group of women. We go to someone's church or to an LSS. I always LOVE to go!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do one at church as we have about a dozen of us who scrap, but we postponed until Jan as we are so busy during this time. I definitely will be ready by then.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go once or twice a week with some ladies I meet at the LSS. We have gotten close and look forward to our chat and making cards and sharing ideas and excess supplies.

Diana
    Diana

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my CM consultant does generally once a month, it was this past weekend Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. At least once a year 4 or more of us go to SDV (Scrappers Dream Vacation) which is a huge weekend crop, a couple of hundred women, we go Thurs nite and get set up, then crop till Sun afternoon about 3. Also I have 3 friends with whom I go to the beach cropping twice a year. We just rent a house on the beach on off season, go down Thurs nite, and crop thru Sat nite. We usually have to check out by 10. Sometimes we get together other times as well a few people at somebody's house. It is a lot of work, but I have figured out how to get all my layout photos, papers, embellishments, maybe even a sketch idea together ahead of time so I dont' have to take everything I own :-) And we all share big things like die cutting machines, depending on where we are. I'm very fortunate. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Diane