Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIA Angie

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ladies,
    Has anyone heard anything about Angie???? Hasn't been on board lately, hope she is alright.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just thinking of her too this morning. I hope everything is okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She told us some time back that she would be lurking, but was busy with something. I hope she checks in with us and lets us know she is OK.

I just checked and it was Sep 6 when she said she was going to be busy with making a book a trix. I don'r know if we've heard from her since.

Oh Angie! Where are you????
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie is doing OK. She has had company and daily stuff that has kept her from joining with us. I talked with her last week. She certainly is one special lady! I am sure that she will be checking in soon.

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here I am
    Gosh.. I'm sorry I have been so quiet. I'm beginning to think it's the time of year.. I've been so distracted of late.. I think that's the right word.. distracted I can't say busy... anyway.. (thinks) let me tell you a little of what's kept me on my toes...
    A week and half a go my washing machine decided to die.. after 25 years of doing my washing it gave up the ghost. I'm now the proud owner of a new Fisher & Paykl.. all song and dance.. machine that does such a wonderful job. Let's hope it lasts as long as the old one.
    Tshina has been going into the laundry and sitting on it every day.. usually for about half an hour she will go in and sit. Now.. is it the new machine or is it the fluffy towell I have sitting on it to stop a certain lady's claws from scratching it Mind you.. I did catch her trying to press the buttons.. she just hasn't figured out that you have to turn the power on first (grin)
    Hubby and I have been looking after our two eldest grandkids a few times and that's going to happen quite a bit more over the next two months.. this is the time when my son has Christmas breakup dinners etc to attend.. so we watch the kids so Mike and Jodi can go out and have some fun.
    I've stopped going to the other message board I used to go in regards to my flower making.. I had been insulted just one time too many there so I wont post my work anymore. I've found another place where I can interact with my flowers but time is preventing me from going there too much as well as here.
    I'm working on finishing the last newsletter I started way back in May.. I want to get it out to you all before Christmas. You know.. I think a monthly newsletter was rather ambitious for me... so I thought for the new year I would do one per quarter. What I'm thinking is that I will have an on going document that I add to week by week and then when the quarter is up.. I send it out. I was going to do by season but it could get confusing. At the moment we are in our Spring time and you are in your Fall (Autumn). Oh.. that reminds me.. I made an Autumn card the other night.. took me all of 60 minutes to put together.. I'll show you a photo in layouts...
    My health has been like it usually is.. up and down. I saw my doctor the other night and my blood pressure was quite high.. however.. I was in quite a bit of pain at the time.. so that could well have put my BP up.
    I am in a situation where I have been able to make a few free phone calls internationally... which a few of you will know about. I don't know how many more I can make.. but you just never know.. you may well hear from me in person between now and Christmas. It's not easy calling the USA because the time of day when I can call.. you're either getting ready for bed or already there.. anyway.. I'll see what I can do. If you hear a funny Aussie on the phone.. it just might be me Ask Cindy.. I was a little cheeky with her! Oh.. a private message with your phone number could help..not a Cell number but land line. I'm not promising.. it will depend on how long this special deal lasts.
    I think I told you last time that Tshina was turning the lights on at night.. well some tape fixed that problem for now.. so she's back to pressing the Fax machine's buttons to wake me for play.. Lynn was able to find one of her toys... I wonder what Tshina will make of it when she gets it.. you know.. it's all in the "smell". Diana sent a card to her when she was sick a few months back.. she sniffed at that card for a full hour. Didn't worry about anything else in the package.. but her card. she sniffed and sniffed... it's quite funny watching her doing a cat scan!
    She's here with me now as I type... and sends you all a very big MEIOWWWWWWWWW..... she's purring like a little motor.

Don't every worry that I would leave you all... I do pop in quite often and will always do so. check layouts.. I'll post a few cards.
    Thanks so much for all your love.. that love is reciprocated in every way.

love to you all... Angie MEIOWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so good to hear your "voice" and Tshina's purr.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear from you Angie!

ohh I'd like to be able to hear from you I'd probably be up if it was a Friday or a Saturday

You've made some beautiful cards and I'm surprised anyone at all was rude to you! Just keep coming here where you're loved

Ziggy

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    Glad your doing ok. miss ya girl, and Miss T purring. take care lookinf forward to hearing from ya soon.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe it or not Melissa.. I do have your phone number BUT the FIVE times I have tried to call you... you were not home! One thing is for sure... I am persistant... so you just never know my friend

You know.. one other thing that I know FOR SURE... that I am loved here and that I love you all.
    Thanks so much for your kind thoughts....

Hi Mickie! And yes... I tried to call you too! I guess it's a little hit and miss because of the time difference.

love ya... Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really? Ok have you left a message? leave one because if I have been home it maybe we see the number and go what the? We mostly get telamarketers on our lan line because our friends and family know our cells.

Call right now and I'll get myself a Dr. Pepper

Ziggy