Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really makes me angry that a person who has screwed so many others on DIY is accepted here as if they are the nicest person. And that she can come on here as if she never did anything wrong. I would never have the nerve!

Personally I think once a thief always a thief and I find it really hard coming onto this board seeing that people are being so nice to someone who stole an entire swap and someone else's pictures.

I just needed to say that.

Donna
    Peace is the cure for all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I'm totally lost
    I haven't heard anything about this at all.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me either, must have been before my time on the DIY board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, This person hosted a foamy swap on DIY last year and basicly disappeared with everyones stuff. I hosted a picture swap where everyone sent me their pictures and I swapped them amongst the participants and then each participant scrapped a double page layout for the other person and this person never bothered to send the participant her layout back. She made excuses about being sick, then found out she was pregnant and not sick but never bothered to send any of the stuff back to her or the group.

It just amazes me that she couldn't answer anyones pms on DIY but spends a ton of time on this sight and is treated so nicely.

Donna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone who was not participating in those swaps would have no idea of who you are referring to. I think it would be better to alert swap hostesses privately of a possible risk (I like to think people learn from their mistakes- if they have not been habitual with them).

I understand your anger about the past swap. I hate to see swappers or hostesses with poor integrity. But I don't see the benefit of condemning others here for being friendly or forgiving.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donna, I am sorry that you are upset. I have done a few swaps on the DIY and am not a part of the whole loop with other things. I am sorry that this happened to you and the other people. But most of us are unaware of who this is. So if that person never hurt us or someone we knew about, then all we can do is welcome them with open arms. I agree with Cali4niaGirl you might want to contact the people who are hosting swap let them know about a flaker.

Again I am sorry you are upset.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shari and Janice you are both right I didn't mean to be "condemning others here for being friendly or forgiving." I was just venting my anger that she has such a nerve to act the way she is here and ignoring all the people she hurt on DIY. Acting so friendly and sweet when she did what she did to others. So I guess that I want to warn those who swap here abouyt her so they don't get hurt also. I will do that.

Thanks for the input.

Donna