Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ladies. Well, I love taking pics or everyone and everything but I don't have any pics of myself. The newest pic that I had was from Christmas and that was almost 8 months ago. So I told my mom to take a pic of me and I am posting it here, simply because I know that I am always curious to know who I am writing with and sharing cards/LO's/ideas with and I bet that most of you are the same way.

I am also going to post a few pics of my guinea pig, Muffy and my cat, Maya. I hope that you don't mind. These are just photos--no LO's done yet so I hope that's ok.

Well thanks for looking
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~
    ~crazy4scrapbooking on DIY~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this is Maya. My 2 year old Domestic Shorthair Tabby. I've got her from an Animal Shelter on Dec. 7th, 2005. I love the markings on her paw. The vet and some of my parent's friends thought that it was grease lol.

TFL
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's Maya in the backyard. I love this pic because she looks so serious lol. I think she saw a bird so I took the pic quickly to capture the look on her face hehe. Some people might not agree with this but we (my family and I) put a leash on her and we go outside with her. My mom is just too scared that she might get run over by a car or someone might take her. Most people let their cats out but we just don't and she doesn't seem to mind. Every time I pick up the leash, she comes over to the door and sits down so I can put it around her and we are all ready to go out lol

TFL
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maya outside again.

TFL
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here is Muffy. She looks huge, doesn't she? Now this is a close-up lol! Muffy is 2 years old and she is an English Crested guinea pig. I really love this pic and can't wait to scrap it.

TFL
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's Muffy again. In this picture her eye was really red because of the flash so I retouched it with a very simple program and it still might look weird but it's a lot better than it was before

TFL
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love her chubby cheeks in this pic. They remind me of a baby's cheeks. That's my sister holding Muffy. You can only see her gray sweatshirt but I always say who is in a picture and I wouldn't want to leave her out

TFL
    *hugs*
    ~Monika~

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monika- you're a cutie- but next time we want to see a big smile!

Your fur babies are adorable! Maya has beautiful colors and markings. And I love Muffy's chubby cheeks too, and her little pink mouth puckered up and waiting for Mommy to give her a carrot!

Great piocs.- thanks for sharing them, always nice to put a face to the name!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing the photos with us....doesnt matter that it not a layout yet.

I agree with you about wanting to see or picture who we are talking with seems crazy how we all picture everyone different in our minds. an wow i think we might have the same glasses or close to it. thought that was neat.

love seeing photos of you babies, not a cat owner two dogs here and i wish sometimes my neighbor would put a leash on her cats,(they run wild then she grips at us dog owners...i have a fenced in yard) never seen that before but i think its great that you are such a good mom that you worry about her getting out on the loose.

great photos.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these pictures make me smile, even laugh at how serious your kitty is. and how adorable the little furr ball is. Loved seing your face. I know sometimes when I take a picture I just want to share it