Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone..

FINALLY I have completed the cards promised to PENNY and MICKIE.. ladies, I am posting these to you today!
    Gosh.. so many things have happened over the past few months that have prevented me doing this or that.. I just cant believe we're already into September.
    I know I've let you all down in regards to the newsletter, my classes and I'm sure there must be other things I haven't done.. HOWEVER.. they are not out of my mind. What I have had to do is to take stock of what I'm doing and make things easier on myself.
    Now.. before you all start going crook at me and telling me to take it easy and put myself first.. That IS what I am doing. The things I do for you all give me so much pleasure and happiness that I just WILL NOT stop doing them but I am re-adjusting the 'how and when' of doing these things.. eg. I am NOT going to stop doing the newsletter.. but I wont put a month on it and I'll just work on one and send it when it's done.. I wont have a deadline (which mind you I set myself!!!) and there will be no pressure to get it done. I am NOT going to stop making cards for you but what I plan to do is this.. when Tshina draws a name out (and it will be ONLY ONE) I will not announce who that person is until I have the card made and ready to post.. then I'll be able to say "Tshina has drawn out ***** and your card is on it's way" Much better than saying who it is and that person waiting weeks for it. If that cheeky cat of mine draws more than one name then I will put one back before I look at who it is.
    As for the classes... I will NOT stop doing these but I am taking a break. I'm sure a few of you have figured out how difficult it is to teach this craft over the net.. and as hard as it is to teach it this way.. it's just as hard, if not harder, to learn it this way. I have been giving so much thought to how I can make it easier for you and next week I am buying a new camera that will allow me to make video clips showing you all how to do all sorts of techniques, flowers etc. My DIL was prepared to come over with their video recorder (or whatever it's called) and tape me doing this but it's so hard to organise.. if she's not busy then I might be off colour.. or if I'm ready.. she's too busy.. so getting the camera I am getting will make me totally independent.. I can do the video clips at my leisure. Tshina's already started grooming herself ready for the new camera.. as if I would be able to completely keep her away
    Oh there are so many more ideas but for now I've been sitting long enough.. I'll ellaborate more on this later.

Hope all this makes some sense.. I'm off to the post office shortly to post Penny and Mickie's cards.. oh by the way... THANKYOU Penny.. I'll be in touch with you by email soon.

love to you all...

Angie

MEIOWWWWW MEIOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    So glad you not over doing it...I m'just glad to have you here and showing all your lovely creations. Looking forward to seeing more pics of Miss Tshina, us girl's have to show off when we can. Please take care of yourself and meow and woof woof from my fur babies to you both.
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, it's so good to see you here. I'm glad you are taking time for yourself. I hope your feeling at least a little bit better.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, so good to hear from you and I think your new rules are just great - Everything "as you can". Love you. Sent you a PM.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie,
    So glad to see you back. You've been greatly missed. I'm happy that you are taking things at your own pace and putting yourself first. Can't wait to see Miss Tshina on video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, the new way is just fine with me and glad to hear you are doing this at your own place with no deadlines so less stress on you. Take care.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, I think you've made a good decision for your health. And your health is the most important thing. You are missed when you're not here. But we do understand. So take care of yourself and we'll hear from you when you can. Think of you often!
    Judith