Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ladies.. I am writing to you all, on behalf of Miss Tshina, to ask if you would keep an eye out for a toy that is my girls most favourite of favourites thing to play with.
    I'll let her tell you about it.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MEIOWWWW ladies
    Do you know.. most cats like to play with toy mice and things like that, well I do too but my most favourite toy is this little green man I found in the grandchildrens toy box. Mummy had these little toys given to her and keeps them for the kids to play with. I spotted this little fellow and I just love him. I don't really know why mummy wants to get another one, there is nothing wrong with mine, but mummy says he's nearly worn out. Now what would you expect if you went through what I put this little fella through.. MEIOWWWWWWWWWW
    PURRRRR here is a photo of my toy (on the left) and what he once looked like MEIOWWWWW
    Mummy says he's from the RAINBOW BRITE collection that came out years ago and his proper name is a SPRITE (it could be called a Green Sprite). Rainbow Brite was a soft padded doll and there were other dolls and toys in the collection.
    Oh please.. MEIOWWWWWWWW, if you know where we could get one or if you have one you would want to part with, mummy says she will pay for it and for postage. Please let us know. I think mummy is really just scared I might lose this one and then go looking for it. Wellllll of course I would go looking for it.. wouldn't you?! Isn't he just a the best looking toy? MEIOWWWWWWWWWW

thankyou ladies... MEIOWWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, that before and after really gave me a good laugh! lol Tell Tshina I wish I knew where to get one for her.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn... the after picture is one I got from the net.. I never thought to take one when she first laid claim to this toy. My goodness.. if you could see her playing with this toy. She puts it on one side of her cat door that leads to the front porch.. then she goes outside and puts her paws through and sort of fishes for it. So often we see her walking around with it in her mouth.. she'll put it in her food bowl (YUK) and I have to clean it.. I've washed it so many times. If she pushes it under the fridge or something like that she sits there looking at where it went under until I come and read her mind that that is where it is OR she will come and get me with great urgency to tell me its stuck somewhere. Rob has found it in his shoe on some mornings... I just don't know what I'll do if anything happens to it. It's missing an arm.. nearly all of its fur/plush... well.. you can see the condition it's in
    I found one (I think it was on Ebay) and with postage it was a little pricey but I'm thinking I will have to buy it. I'll wait a little in case someone can help otherwise I'll have to 'bite the bullet' and pay out the $$$$ for it.

love ya... Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh my goodness!! That's so funny and brings back memories for me Though I don't think I had any of the Sprite Men I remember having Rainbow Brite and the horse and I don't even think those are in my Mother's attic.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if I have my Rainbow Brite dolls anymore either. I'll keep a look out. Maybe I can find one at a thrift store.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be on the prowl for one, Tshina.
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tshina- here are some on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trks...rite+doll&category0=

They are not quite the same as yours, but maybe you will learn to love one of these just as much .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much... I've checked out Ebay... on some it says they'll only send to the USA....
    Perhaps I could be cheeky enough to ask one of you if I pay for them could I have them shipped to your place (grin) then I can sort out postage another time... Janelle? Diana? (laugh)

I'll get hubby on to this.. although I might have a hard time convincing him to pay out too much for this. (rolls eyes) some men just don't understand (smile) although.. Rob is pretty good when it comes to toys for Tshina.. he just knows how much she loves them.. and it's really a pleasure to buy her something when you see her having so much fun.

Thanks again..

love.. Angie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, I would be glad to order and send it to you when I get it. Let me know what you decide on.
    Lynn