Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided to get a WishBlade or Cricut but had to sell the Sizzix to 1) make room & 2) make money......so I have about 30 auctions on eBay for all kinds of dies, machine, Sizzlit plastic organizer, Sizzix Tower....most of the auctions are for "groups"....like Christmas, or KidStuff, etc. I'm keeping my extended cuts and Sizzlits, so I'm not going cold turkey completely.
    Our next discussion will be AGAIN....wishblade (hubby says get this one) or Cricut.
    Oh, I don't have my Xyron Personal Cutter listed yet, if anyone is interested....if not, I'll list it later.
    Good Luck
    !
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided to get a WishBlade or Cricut but had to sell the Sizzix to 1) make room & 2) make money......so I have about 30 auctions on eBay for all kinds of dies, machine, Sizzlit plastic organizer, Sizzix Tower....most of the auctions are for "groups"....like Christmas, or KidStuff, etc. I'm keeping my extended cuts and Sizzlits, so I'm not going cold turkey completely.
    Our next discussion will be AGAIN....wishblade (hubby says get this one) or Cricut.
    Oh, I don't have my Xyron Personal Cutter listed yet, if anyone is interested....if not, I'll list it later.
    Good Luck
    !

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DUH!! do a search for "fotonana" and all the auctions will come up......get em cheap!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bunch to sell on ebay, too, but I'm finding it difficult to part with them so I never end up listing them. I have a few of those sizzlit organizers still unopened in the package that I'll probably list, though. I'm not attached to those like my dies. Oh, and a Sizzix rolling tote still in the bag with the tags on.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand Cass, it has taken me a while to get to this. A while back, I pledged that for every ONE thing I bring into the house, TWO things had to leave......well, SB didn't count because I was new and "collecting".....but it's gotten to the point that I can't bring anything else into the room.....and it's a dedicated room....unless I move lots of things out.....can't just stop at 2! I love shopping for the stuff, but when I get home, I have no where I can enjoy it....or hide it from DH!! So, I'm on a mission. I've bought everything under the sun for this, and now it's time to let go of what I truly don't use to full potential...I love my Xyron (except for cutting pad) so I'm pretty certain I'll be happy with a bigger one.....thus the decision!
    They are going out cheaply on eBay!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I was looking on ebay, and WOW!! There are so many different dies on there.

Cassie what some people have done is sell just the cuts, for the ones you want (dont really want) to sell you can just sell the cuts.

I just got a sizzix and wow is it really cool, maybe for those of you looking to sell the dies you can post them on the SAS site and see if your scrappen buddys would buy then before putting them on ebay....hint hint.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep well we had a post like that on DIY. We used paypal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ladies, we now have a site on SAS to buy, sell and swap items. Check the new forum.
    Judith