Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay ladies. I got brave. I decided to check out my microsoft digital standard library or mdsl software I have. They some digital scrapbook applications. I have successfully done the colloge. I tried ot do the custom feature. I got one page just right and even the crop feature allowed me to crop a picture to fit the page. I got to the next page and now crop feature doesnt work...

Dh said that I need to resize all the pictures in our library before the crop feature works. I said how can that be. When it worked one time for me w/o resizing.
    samantha

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay ladies. I got brave. I decided to check out my microsoft digital standard library or mdsl software I have. They some digital scrapbook applications. I have successfully done the colloge. I tried ot do the custom feature. I got one page just right and even the crop feature allowed me to crop a picture to fit the page. I got to the next page and now crop feature doesnt work...

Dh said that I need to resize all the pictures in our library before the crop feature works. I said how can that be. When it worked one time for me w/o resizing.
    samantha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about the MDSL product. If you're using a different photo for the second layout, it may need resizing - it could be bigger than the first one you did. I'm just guessing, though.

Sorry I can't help! Are there HELP files for the MDSL? I would try to look there and see what they have to say about it.

Pam
    Red Rubber Designs
    www.RedRubberDesigns.com
    ~*~*~*~

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I looked. It said select photo, then select crop and then select the one that says highlighted object or picture. Do it and then blam..the whole dang program just shuts down on me. Grant it I know I am out of room on my harddrive but it shouldn't cause the entire program shut down.
    samantha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hrmm... if you're out of room on your hard drive, there's also a good chance that you don't have enough RAM (random access memory) to support the program, which may be why it's crashing.

If it's a RAM issue, one potential solution is to close every other program you have open (email, browser and anything else) and only have the MDSL program open when you're working in it. This may or may not work, depending on your situation.

Good luck!

Pam
    Red Rubber Designs
    www.RedRubberDesigns.com
    ~*~*~*~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I think Pam is right -- Microsoft is notorious for taking up a huge amount of storage, itself. You can increase your RAM for that particular program application. That may help, too.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ugh...no more room for ram..dh increased it when we first got the computer originally to be with.

I guess its time for us to upgrade then...
    samantha