Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an email today from www.bargainpack.com, thanks Taffy for the site , and they have the new machine and carts too where you can see what all they have on them. I liked being able to look at everything they do. I personally won't be buying a new bug but I thought I would share with you all!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Katy np for the link..

also,, ENABLER alert.. *snicker*

Creative Express is having a sale on their Cricut Expression for $369 and comes w/two cartridges.. Not sure if this is a good deal or not.. but just a thought for those of you thinking of buying a Bug

The Cricut Expressions offers a number of new features to please the die-cutting enthusiast as well as the novice. Simple to use by just a touch of a button. Cricut Expressions is an exciting new way to cut letters, shapes, and phrases in impressive sizes using the 12" x 12" mat and the 12" x 24" mat. The possibilities are endless with this larger machine, allowing you to create bigger die cuts for classroom decor, scrapbook layouts, signage and so much more!

This new machine lets you mix and match creative features in the same cut, allows you to change settings such as language and units of measure, and includes a new LCD screen that shows exactly what you're typing for your next cut. No computer is required, just plug it into a wall outlet. Place your favorite cartridge in your Cricut Expressions and cut away!

Cricut Expressions has the ability to cut .7mm Chipboard and able to cut 1/4" up to 23-1/5". Over 37 compatible cartridges for both machines, keypads are also exactly the same. Cutting customized shapes and alphabets has never been easier.

It weighs 14.5 lbs. 21-3/4" long x 7-1/2" wide x 7-1/4" tall.

Due to the licensing agreements in place with Provo Craft, we CAN NOT ship Cricut items to any U.S. Territory or country other than the United States.
    20%

B in L.A.
    Creative Express is also offering two cartridges for $80. You have to buy two to get that price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out the videos of this new machine

http://www.cricut.com/movies/Express...ng_Part_1.aspx

http://www.cricut.com/movies/Express...ng_Part_2.aspx

It does so much more than the original.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought the Cricut and learned to use it....pleeseeee do not tempt me with a new machine. My DH will shoot me if I ask for another one. Are the cartridges interchangeable?
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, all the cartridges work in both machines. The Expression doesn't come with George so you can't get that one with only the Expression, but it does come with Plantin Schoolbook and Accent Essentials which look like they would be extremely useful. The expression does more as far as options for size and rotating and also combining functions together with the multi-function key. There are 2 blank keys for future developments. I won one on ebay - it should be coming hopefully by the end of the week. I think that I'll probably end up selling my original one to contribute to the cost of the new one. I know many people are keeping both, but I can't really afford to do that and I don't travel much with the machine so don't need the portability of the original. I can't wait to make larger gift boxes with the Tags, Bags, Boxes and more!

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, since the cartridges are used by both machines, I won't ask for the new one until I wear this on out. Buy..by then there will be something entirely different. It's hard to keep up with all the innovations in this craft.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be getting a Cricut Expression at the end of the month. I work alot of weekend hours at the LSS for July while everyone take vacations. Usually I will only work a couple times a month. I only work there to make money for my scrapbook adiction! I love this job sure beat my weekday job of doing daycare

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Heather! What a great way to make some money!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon